My Soul is a Dark Forest

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there, this is a new track from my album "Every Moment of Light and Dark"
A bit different this time.

https://soundcloud.com/alias9593/my-sou ... ark-forest

The album will be released on UAE records on 14 December and you can pre-order it here
http://wolvesandhorsesmusic.bandcamp.com/

Feel free to leave your comments, hope you'll like it :)

I think this is even better than the earlier track you posted from the album. Great atmosphere and a very smooth production.

Good work :)

Thank you Tim, i was a bit curious to know how the use of vocals will be received by someone else.
I would like to use this kind of voice from time to time.
Looking for the new Lisa Gerrard.

But of course, Lisa, if you read this.......

Nice, and the voice fits very well to the ethereal atmosphere. If anything, a bit excessive in terms of reverb usage for my liking, a bit less is more would have been better (or maybe the reverb is just a bit long), but that's just a small niggle.

Alias9593 wrote:Thank you Tim, i was a bit curious to know how the use of vocals will be received by someone else.
I would like to use this kind of voice from time to time.
Looking for the new Lisa Gerrard.

But of course, Lisa, if you read this.......
The vocals were a perfect fit :tu:

Great. Has an alluring cinematic quality to it as well that heightens the listening experience into a much welcomed daze. Will definitely be supporting this release when it's finalized.

Thanks again Tim. And thanks to Ridan too, glad to know i have so nice supporters :tu:

To reply to the original topic statement: maybe it was something you ate? BWA!....sorry I'm really corny.

Really cool atmospherics! I like this.
Ha ha suck it!

Very nice soundscape you've put together! Vocals fit perfect in the mix! Creating such a song as this is definitely on my to-do (and to-learn) list! :D

Wow. Very cool. Love how the melodic elements (esp. the voice) sort of rise out of the noisy atmospheric background. Gives the whole thing a sense of depth.

Really nice soundscape. But in my head this was a bit Møre like a deep cave in regards to the name. But otherwise top notch.

A bit late (preparing the release of the album in a couple of hours) but thanks to all of you for all your kind comments.
The name of the song inspired many comments around me.
It's about my mood when i was mixing the track, probably also under influence of what i was reading at the same time.

Return to “Music Cafe”