Delay in emails for everyone, or just my ISP?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm getting a huge lag in the deliveries of reply emails. I received almost no emails at all yesterday, and this morning a few are trickling in. Is this the case with everyone, or is it my ISP that I need to complain to?
Blue Phase Music

Odds on it's your ISP.

That's kinda what I'm thinking. It's just that I'm getting other emails on that account, on-time.
Blue Phase Music

I haven't recevied any mail from KVR for 28 hours. Mails from other senders to the same address are getting through. I think the problem is here.

Blue Phase Music wrote:That's kinda what I'm thinking. It's just that I'm getting other emails on that account, on-time.
Didn't catch that it was just replies from here. It looks as though the forum software isn't sending out notifications promptly. I got a topic reply this morning for something that was for a reply made to a thread yesterday. And I haven't had a bunch of others. The headers indicated that the email wasn't held up in transit – it just wasn't sent very quickly.

So, it looks like a big backlog in the KVR back-end or the software isn't checking some user accounts for messages very often.

Yep happening here too. I'm sure it'll get sorted .

It happened again yesterday and today. I only received a couple of reply notifications from KVR yesterday, but I put it down to it being Friday. Turns out there were many replies, and I didn't get most of the notices. I'm beginning to get them today, AFTER I've already checked those threads for new replies.
Blue Phase Music

Yup, I got an email just now to notify me of a PM I received 20 hours ago.

I'm having the same problem. Must be something on the backend of the server.
Win 7 | Dual Xeon x5680 | 48 GB RAM | Saffire Pro 40 | Yamaha HS50 monitors |Cubase 8.5 Pro|
Kevin DiGennaro

Must be server issues...get about a day and a half before something shows up here.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Huge delays for me.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

24+ hour delays here again

Mails trickling through now, but still delayed by about 24 hours. Looking at the headers seems to indicate that the delay is occurring before the mails are generated (unless the headers are hiding additional info).

Here too. Something wrong with the time?
It's easy if you know how

Appears to be systemic. I got notified early this morning (Sunday) about a PM that was sent a day and a half ago (Friday evening). In this instance it doesn't matter since I noticed the red notification icon on KVR's page header and dealt with the situation Saturday morning.

Return to “Site Stuff”