AIR Creative Collection FX Plus

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So what do you think? Does it have something that stands out from the rest of the plugins? Is it worth the money?

I love this bundle! So happy it's released for Vst, some of my fav's are the vintage filter,talkbox,and chorus. Happy I no longer have to load up pro tools just to use the Air suite now.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

in PT the talkbox is the best automated vowel filter i ever heard for creating talking effects. I noticed it years back and still love it. All the effects are decent quality. It's worth it for that talk box though IMO..

Good bundle seems. Interesting, its will be available for upgrade from AIEP ? I mean any discount for AIEP owners

TheoM wrote:in PT the talkbox is the best automated vowel filter i ever heard for creating talking effects. I noticed it years back and still love it. All the effects are decent quality. It's worth it for that talk box though IMO..
Yes, I liked them since some of the FXs are integrated within Hybrid 3. I suggested AIR to put audio input in the synth, but I think they didn't liked it... I supposed they would release some multi-fx or the separated FXs like they have done. It's interesting... I hope some reviews will come up in the next weeks.

Is this basically MDA V2? :o
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

c_voltage wrote:Good bundle seems. Interesting, its will be available for upgrade from AIEP ? I mean any discount for AIEP owners
They said there's $50 upgrade for Pro Tools users. It's not clear whether that means PT users on subscription now only or whether that includes anyone who qualified for the original AIEP crossgrade offer. I didn't see anything about an offer for people who bought AIEP but not Pro Tools, but you never know.

Gamma-UT wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Good bundle seems. Interesting, its will be available for upgrade from AIEP ? I mean any discount for AIEP owners
They said there's $50 upgrade for Pro Tools users. It's not clear whether that means PT users on subscription now only or whether that includes anyone who qualified for the original AIEP crossgrade offer. I didn't see anything about an offer for people who bought AIEP but not Pro Tools, but you never know.
Hm, strange. I hope crossgrade option for AIEP also will added in future.

Looks like a great suite of effects. I look forward to this year's Black Friday sale :D

so i have the instrument expansion collection thing, and i have PT 12.4 perpetual license.. this means i can get a super deal on these? Ok i'm interested then to use them outside PT.

I've always loved these and am also very happy to see them set free from PT. Another one that's a favorite of mine (but not the most unique) is the Frequency Shifter. Out of all the frequency shifters I've used, I've gotten the fastest results with that one.

I'll gladly hand my $50 over when it gets released!

such a shame there are no dry wet on the filters, and the modulation effects go to 2 bars max. I really hoped they would attend to that with a fresh au/vst code. :(

It's still worthwhile but it's just very disappointing that alot of the effects are not quite there but are so close, if you know what i mean..

Also the demo ilok checking is a bit crazy to be honest.. it took logic 20 mins to validate them because i manually had to press "continue" for every one. But the problem is, that every single time you insert ANY of these effects, you have to tell the ilok to continue demo every single time. Close project, reopen with 10 air effects saved, and there are 10 pop up boxes all over again! NO other ilok plugin does this, they let you demo without annoyances after the initial "try or activate" screen. It's making them rather unpleasant to demo, on mac at least (can't speak for windows).

Anyway, the dynamics and delays are nothing to write home about, the mods have poor sync options, but then there are things like the bit crusher which has an LFO.. so whilst decimort sounds better at the SR reduction part, this one can be made into a funky pattern and is a hoot. For example. The main verb is pretty bad, but the non lin is very useful and uncommon.. but it doesn't have a sync for the pre delay.. things like this.. 80% of them to me are all missing must have features.. for $149, no, i would not buy, but if i ever find a way to crossgrade from PT or the expansion pack for the $50 that some of you are saying, then yes, for that it's worth it for the talkbox and a few other things. But overall i don't find the pack to be outstanding. Predator FX that i talked about the other day, does much of this in one interface with an awesome synth for the same price... so.. things to consider.. options...

Didn't realize they were available already...

And yes, they've advertised that there's a $50 crossgrade for PT users, but I also can't find a way to purchase at the $50 price.

We have launched with the introductory price of $99.99 which you may use coupon "AIRFX" to claim. On going this will likely be the price for AIEP owners.

If you own Protools 8+ you may upgrade for just $49.99 by contacting softwaresales@airmusictech.com
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

elxsound wrote:I've always loved these and am also very happy to see them set free from PT. Another one that's a favorite of mine (but not the most unique) is the Frequency Shifter. Out of all the frequency shifters I've used, I've gotten the fastest results with that one.

I'll gladly hand my $50 over when it gets released!
These are now available check out the eight all new FX with our free trial :) at $50 this is amazing value.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “Effects”