Spires new 1.1.2 skin has better color than bitwig

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Look at spires new Gui skin. The color is that of bitwig, black, orange and grey.
Buut the color is so much nicer then bitwigs. If bitwig could implement same colors and stuff things would look soo much improved. Havint them side by side only proves what a great job spire did on their skin with colors and fonts.

Uploaded pic here! So full screened can be watched
http://i.imgur.com/Fi62YMg.png?1
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

yesss please,
i prefer darker GUI's.

It's hard of hard to compare the colors in two different styles of gui. Do you want more contrast in Bitwig's gui, or do you want 3d?

Ogopogo wrote:It's hard of hard to compare the colors in two different styles of gui. Do you want more contrast in Bitwig's gui, or do you want 3d?
Its just smoother colers, less screamy difference between fonts. If you compair the gradient of difference youll see that its much nicer to the eye

Imo
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard

I actually do not like that GUI at all. It looks too toy-ish with the 3D graphics. At least to me!
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

TristanMendoza wrote:I actually do not like that GUI at all. It looks too toy-ish with the 3D graphics. At least to me!
:tu:

TristanMendoza wrote:I actually do not like that GUI at all. It looks too toy-ish with the 3D graphics. At least to me!
:clap: yup.

codec17 wrote:
:clap: yup.
Haha good we are all different anyway :phones: =)

I feel like no matter how good the features and workflow are in a DAW, Plug In, or any program really, the GUI still has to look right for it to have a certain feel.
Im going to use Ableton as an example. Ableton has some great features, and I personally know a lot of people that find the workflow to be great! However we all acknowledge the fact that Ableton has a GUI that looks like its from 1990, and thats part of why I don't use it. The GUI isn't inspiring to me.
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

TristanMendoza wrote:...Ableton has a GUI that looks like its from 1990, and thats part of why I don't use it. The GUI isn't inspiring to me.
THIS!!!

This ist exact the Problem i have with Ableton. The only objection I have with Bitwig is the Color of the Arrange Panel. Please give us the posibility to make it darker!

it will probaply come at one point. But i doubt is has a high prio currently. Other things are more important to establish market share and stuff.

Suloo wrote:it will probaply come at one point. But i doubt is has a high prio currently. Other things are more important to establish market share and stuff.
haha, for market the look is probably more important than any stupid facts'n'features.

That skin looks good imo. I actually do like the illusion of depth from the shadows. But to me it is very close to the same colors as Bitwig. I wonder how Bitwig would look with that same effect...

Interesting, I love abletons interface, its plain grey has even grown on me.

TristanMendoza wrote:I feel like no matter how good the features and workflow are in a DAW, Plug In, or any program really, the GUI still has to look right for it to have a certain feel.
We all can agree we like looks of things when making music to some degree it is okey its ugly for me though.
However we all acknowledge the fact that Ableton has a GUI that looks like its from 1990, and thats part of why I don't use it.
that is an overstatement. There are actually many who think it looks minimalist and that is pretty modern to have minimalist look on certain things. There are many thinking its ugly but there is a big counterpart also. Just like i wrote its better color then bitwig that is just my taste not everyones :) I like it a bit darker. To me bitwig vs spires new skin if feels to me like bitwig is spire with a bit higher gamma screen setting.

Return to “Bitwig”