lest_we_forget (Industrial WIP)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still needs a lot more work. This is just a rough mix of it, I basically slapped U-he Satin on the master and used it as my limiter, f**k it. I will do a better version later when I get more ideas for it.

Inspiration: Zombie apocalypse scenarios :evil:

https://soundcloud.com/voratix/lest_we_forget

recipe so far
Drums: 6O6&9O9 forced through a bunch of waveshapers, reverb etc
Bunch of vintage style VA Synthesizers with plenty of noise :love:
a touch of chaos
:borg:

Cool! I can imagine Zombies being almost able to dance to this! Maybe they will need to take some Voratix before attempting it. ;)
Really like the mix of dirty bass and the tinkling synth...
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Cool! I can imagine Zombies being almost able to dance to this! Maybe they will need to take some Voratix before attempting it. ;)
Really like the mix of dirty bass and the tinkling synth...
Well done! :)
Thx for the feedback! Its still a rough idea, i'm not sure where to go with it as of yet.

Cheers :phones:

Punchy drums on here, for sure. Their sound is a good fit for the dirty synths which introduce the piece. Later on the bell synths enter to add some mysticism to the atmosphere. I liked it.

Good work :)

My feedback is a WIP. I am not exactly sure what I want to say. For now, I typed up some rough sentences. I will try to edit them later when I get some more ideas.

:, <- This emoticon is a WIP. It is not a complete smiley. I may come back and remix it later.

Frantz wrote:My feedback is a WIP. I am not exactly sure what I want to say. For now, I typed up some rough sentences. I will try to edit them later when I get some more ideas.

:, <- This emoticon is a WIP. It is not a complete smiley. I may come back and remix it later.
:lol:

some raunchy sounds goin on here. good sense of doom to it... reminds me of good ol "duke nukem" music
cool. :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Cheers for the feedback guys!

Return to “Music Cafe”