The Moon - electro

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This piece sees a return to all hardware.
The AX80, SQ2, VFX, and SY77 are fed direct into the M-Audio 1010LT pci sound board's analog inputs.
the 1000PX, SR16 and Procussion are mixed with a MOTU mixer7s whos analog output goes into an RCA-to-Spidif adaptor that is then fed into the 1010LT's spidif input.

And i didnt pay much attention to the instrument volume an reverb levels as
they are never good enough for everyone.

https://soundcloud.com/layzerkvr/ramirez-the-moon

bass - akai ax80
pads Ensoniq SQ2
piano - Kurzweil 1000PX
guitar - Ensoniq VFX
drums - Alesis SR16 and Emu Pro/cussion
ice stabs - Yamaha SY77

enjoy!
:x
Last edited by layzer on Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Strong composition with a punchy and dynamic mix. Classic sounds with fantastic ice stabs. The mix levels are perfect IMO. Lots of reverb but it fits the epic nature of the track so no complaints.

One of your best. :tu: :phones:

Nice composition and arrangement. Hovering and a bit of freezing ambiance but still fine trip on the moon. Good mix and sounds

I expected a washed-out, too-chill for its own good ambient thing. Instead, this is surprisingly dynamic and driving, without being aggressive. Really, really good.

nineofkings wrote:I expected a washed-out, too-chill for its own good ambient thing. Instead, this is surprisingly dynamic and driving, without being aggressive. Really, really good.
washed out....haha, you haven't been over in the instuments section of KVR lately, have you?
thanks for listening and giving what i assume is an heart felt, honest opinion on it :oops:

I like this mate. Excellent.

wow this is fantasticaly melodious, well done!

As usual, when you use the hardware, I tend to become mesmerised by the pad sounds, and this is no exception. I also particularly liked the drums used here too, but everything was good. I was was just noting my favourites. Great composition and mix.

Good work :)

Frantz wrote:Strong composition with a punchy and dynamic mix. Classic sounds with fantastic ice stabs. The mix levels are perfect IMO. Lots of reverb but it fits the epic nature of the track so no complaints.

One of your best. :tu: :phones:
i just hi-five'd my cat just now on getting a "no complaints" from Frantz the master pants of
music engineering. :wheee: :wheee: :wheee:

haha. thanks for choosing LAYZERSOUND® ♫ for your listening enjoyment this evening! :oops:

markkuja wrote:Nice composition and arrangement. Hovering and a bit of freezing ambiance but still fine trip on the moon. Good mix and sounds
glad you enjoyed you journey! and please visit us again on your next trip to the far reaches of the universe!!!! :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”