Big Problem with Sylenth1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guys! It's my first post,
Using FL Studio 12, and use the Plugin Sylenth1 lot of LennarDigital. Two days ago I opened the Sylenth1 in FL and I did not sound when you press the keys on the piano. I was very surprised and gave reload plugin. I was surprised to see that an error appeared to me that he never had before. I came in red: "The plugin was disabled Because of a Error during processing"
In addition, after that mistake get out, if I try to press a note on the Sylenth1, FL Studio freezes and I have to forcibly close it (plus it does not sound in the Sylenth1)

I've tried everything: I deleted all plugin components and reinstall them, but nothing changes. I deleted the license, and me that error appears even with Demo Version. I have tried to restore the PC even a few days before the occurrence of the fault, and the fault persists. I tried pirates licenses (my original Sylenth1 is paid) and me that error still appears.

I'm a producer with some renowned SoundCloud, and I have many pending projects. I know I will lose all he had with the Sylenth1, but I need to get that plugin. I suspect the problem may be due to:

1. A fault in the system of my computer that makes good Never load the plugin.
2. A failure in the system registry that blocks the plugin for some reason.

I missed also say that the rest of plugins I have (Massive, Spire, Serum ...) work perfectly, so I do not think it FL Studio failure, although that is not too much.

I'm desperate. Anyone who knows this can help me find the solution?

Greetings and thanks for attention.

Did you try to use it in other host (like for example the free VstHost)?
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:Did you try to use it in other host (like for example the free VstHost)?

How can I try that? I didn´t try it.

VIDBAT wrote:
fmr wrote:Did you try to use it in other host (like for example the free VstHost)?

Download VstHost here: http://www.hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm

You know any plug-in can be opened in any host that supports its format, right? Before panicking, you have to try your best to locate the exact origin of the problem.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:

You know any plug-in can be opened in any host that supports its format, right? Before panicking, you have to try your best to locate the exact origin of the problem.
I loaded the plugin in VSThost. What I need to do next?

VIDBAT wrote:
fmr wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:

Play it. If it produces sound, then the problem lies in the host. If it doesn't, try another instrument in VSTHost to check if you configured it well (it is very simple but nevertheless).
Fernando (FMR)

There are trial versions of other DAWs available, such as Reaper.

http://www.reaper.fm/

Does FL Studio have a VST blacklist?

fmr wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:
fmr wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:

Play it. If it produces sound, then the problem lies in the host. If it doesn't, try another instrument in VSTHost to check if you configured it well (it is very simple but nevertheless).
It doesn´t play sound. And I try IL Harmor VST plugin and that plugin have sound.

chk071 wrote:Does FL Studio have a VST blacklist?
I never saw it, so I think no.

:clown: Well, if they have I sure didn't notice it :P ..besides Sylenth1 works like clockwork for me in FLS 12.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Is the master volume or the A/B Mixers in Sylenth somehow turned down/off?

Never know.

VIDBAT wrote:
OK, just out of curiosity, are you using v3 or still at v2? Because if you are using v2, installing the new version may solve your problem. OTOH, if yo7u are running v3, uninstalling it and installing v2 can also solve the issues you are experiencing.

Anyway, did you try uninstall Sylenth, and completely clean the registry of any trace of it? And I hope you already left a ticket at support. They usually answer in about a day or two.
Last edited by fmr on Sun May 01, 2016 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:
OK, just out of curiosity, are you using v3 or still at v2? Because if you are using v2, installing the new version may solve your problem. Anyway, did you try uninstall Sylenth, and completely clean the registry of any trace of it?
I am usinf v3, and I try to delete Sylenth1 manually (with the unnistall), then deleting all the folders that have relation with Sylenth, and finally in Regedit. But when I install Sylenth1 again with the License, it continue crashing.

Ridan wrote:Is the master volume or the A/B Mixers in Sylenth somehow turned down/off?

Never know.
All of them are turned on.

Return to “Instruments”