Mxxx Core preset idea

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just got Mxxx core which is perfect for me as I have the Creative bundle and a few other Melda plugins. obviously I can't open all the presets, It would be really handy in a future update for the presets that I can't open to be marked in some way, instead of getting the pop up.
It's the only real annoyance and workflow killer for this plugin.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I know about that, it has been discussed before. But the problem is that it actually cannot be done that easily - performance wise. It could take A LONG time to analyze all presets and determine if you have a licence for them and it would all change when you say activate something new... So sadly there is no way to do that well.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I understand that that would not be straightforward, but it would make the difference between MXXXcore being used or unused.

I just bought it, and 90% of the presets don't work (which I understand). But having through click to endless alert boxes quickly takes the fun out of it.

At least disabling the alert would be a small improvement.

Isn't it possible to save the needed modules in the preset list and compare them to the licenses? It would really be a huge improvement.

MXXXcore will also trigger people (like me) to buy specific licenses.

I just delete them... Problem solved. Back them up if you want,
or simply reinstall if you buy the required plugin. :wink:

MeldaProduction wrote:I know about that, it has been discussed before. But the problem is that it actually cannot be done that easily - performance wise. It could take A LONG time to analyze all presets and determine if you have a licence for them and it would all change when you say activate something new... So sadly there is no way to do that well.
What about an option to hide a preset ? Then you simply hide the ones that don't work as opposed to deleting them . Is that possible ?
Mac Studio

Well, you can do the opposite and 'favorite' the presets you CAN use, that's the little heart icon. You can then enable the 'only show favourites' option to hide the others.

I may have the terminology wrong, I'm not at my computer!

If someone here could decode the data chunk held by the preset, (the http://pastebin.com/AZaHTnCF that gets copied into your clipboard when you click "Copy" in the plugin's window) maybe it would be possible to be done half-manually...

Is it possible to create a setting that would load presets, but without the unavailable modules? Sometimes they could still be very useful, for example if only an eq or reverb is missing.

webhamster wrote:Is it possible to create a setting that would load presets, but without the unavailable modules? Sometimes they could still be very useful, for example if only an eq or reverb is missing.
Better idea, as owner of the Creative collection, a lot of the time its a stereo spread or a compressor thats missing.
Mac Studio

It's not a good idea at all I'm afraid - it would make them completely or partially dysfunctional (even dangerous from time to time). That would shed a very bad light on these presets...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

If I deleted all MXXX presets would they get restored when I install an update?

Yes, they certainly would, you can delete anything, what you didn't create and the installer will fix it.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”