Most stable nonsense free DAW?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Everyone

What is the most stable nonsense free in terms of workflow DAW currently?

Regards
Surreal

REAPER

Thank you.. is Reaper very stable?

surreal wrote:Thank you.. is Reaper very stable?
Yes

Live 9 is rock solid ...

thecontrolcentre wrote:Live 9 is rock solid ...
As long as you don´t use M4L :)

I'll add MuLab, for an uncluttered UI and a straightforward modular structure:
http://www.mutools.com/index.html
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Trancit wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Live 9 is rock solid ...
As long as you don´t use M4L :)
M4L is fine here ... 8)

Thank you very much for the reply everyone

Yes reaper is one of the stablest. but it depends of what you wanna do with the daw. I`ve used a lot of daws, and for now i arrived at cubase 8.5 pro. Because for me cubase delivers the best workflow.
And also "nonsense" is subjective!
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

surreal wrote:What is the most stable nonsense free in terms of workflow DAW currently?
This question cannot be answered without your specific input. It totally depends on what features you categorise as "nonsense" and what your personal ideal workflow is. What works for me doesn't nescessarily work for you...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Ok no problem...

I currently use Sonar Pro 8.5... sure it is very dated I know.. but for the most part it has been very stable and reliable for me in terms of plugins over the past years but recently with a few of the updates of some of my synths it has become more and more unstable and incompatible for a lack of a better term.

So my other DAW options I have is Cubase 8ai, Ableton intro 8.... My finances are very low at the moment so I cant buy anything commercial at the moment...I was also thinking of buying Jbridge when I have enough cash. Reaper also looks like a viable option for 60 days ito of its License agreement and I was thinking about maybe using a subhost to host the problematic vsts until I can upgrade Sonar or purchase Reaper when my finances seem better... :help:

Propellerhead's Reason.

I have literally never had a single crash in all the years I have used it.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”