[Electronic] LooFoX - Azimuté

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone ! :)

Hope you guys are fine :). I'm presenting you my last track : Azimuté :).
It's a track I made entirely on Bitwig, with the U-He ACE and Synth1 plugins ;).

https://soundcloud.com/loofox/azimute

I hope you guys will like it :). Your feedbacks on it are welcomed :).

Regards,

LooFoX

Catchy tune! The synth bass sounds distorted and is overpowering the other instruments.

Hello Frantz, thank you for your feedback :).

The bass is indeed distorted (I LOVE distorsion :) ).
When you say it's overpowering the other instruments, you mean that the bass is too loud compared to the other instruments?

Again thank you and hoping other will giver feedback so that I would be able to learn from the mistakes I make :).

Regards,

LooFoX

LooFoX wrote: When you say it's overpowering the other instruments, you mean that the bass is too loud compared to the other instruments?
At times, yes. However, it's not just a loudness issue. I think distorting the bass is going to make it harder to come up with a mix that most people will like.

Ok, it's just that I really like distorted sounds, but I will be more carefull next time ;)

It's EDM imho, but it's got a dark vibe which I think adds a lot of of interest. I agree that the bass does have a distorted quality. It could possibly sound quite uncomfortable on a very large sound system. I enjoyed it.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”