[psytrance] Mother's womb

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Full-on psy with some goa ifluences

Trippy yet melodious

https://soundcloud.com/recursion-loop/mothers-womb
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Definitely trippy. I really liked the last 3 minutes when the melodic lead synths entered the fray. Lots of fun.

Good work :)

Hard to believe it's not mostly prefabricated. Sounds like a Reason demo.
If you constructed this with arps and your own written midi, I congratulate you for all the work you would have need to do to pull this off. :)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

seismic1 wrote:Definitely trippy. I really liked the last 3 minutes when the melodic lead synths entered the fray. Lots of fun.

Good work :)
Thanks! :)
annode wrote:Hard to believe it's not mostly prefabricated. Sounds like a Reason demo.
If you constructed this with arps and your own written midi, I congratulate you for all the work you would have need to do to pull this off. :)
You mean it is sounding too generic? I can admit this, maybe I'm too focused on staying within the genre. Thanks for your opinion!

For the record, prefabricated here are a hit sample at the first second, a couple of swoosh samples and a Zebra preset at 0:30, which I think I'll replace. I programmed all the melodic (and un-melodic) parts in piano-roll and made most of the sounds from scratch or by modifying presets. It was not work, it was fun :wink:

Not sure it will get any more listens after such a devastating review but if anyone still wants to comment, e.g., on the production quality, that would be great :)

I guess, not many psytrance lovers at KVR, but I'm proud of this one a fvck, therefore bump ;)

MEGA! MEGA! MEGA!

Loved it dude.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:MEGA! MEGA! MEGA!

Loved it dude.
:o :party:

Thanks! ;)

Really enjoying this. It has a wonderful flow to it...
I don't listen to this sort of music much, but this is great. Urgent/insistent but not outstaying its welcome with interesting things happening all the time.
Agree with Tim about the last three minutes.
Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Thank you for such a review, Allomerus! I'm glad you liked it :)

Like it! Good melody-wise, sounds are sometimes a bit cheap maybe. It flows well but isn't that connected sometimes I'd like more ambient sounds spanning longer phrases. (that's my petpeeve with psytrance)
Checkout our VST3/VST2/AU/AAX/LV2:
Inner Pitch | Lens | Couture | Panagement | Graillon

Nice! Driving, cool sound choices (the weird resonance bubbles are fun). I also agree about the last few minutes :)

Guillaume Piolat wrote:Like it! Good melody-wise, sounds are sometimes a bit cheap maybe. It flows well but isn't that connected sometimes I'd like more ambient sounds spanning longer phrases. (that's my petpeeve with psytrance)
Thank you, mate! I guess, I know what parts you think are not connected and what sounds you may find cheap ;) I'm planning to slightly rework the mix and the arrangement, so I'll bear your comment in mind.
nineofkings wrote:Nice! Driving, cool sound choices (the weird resonance bubbles are fun). I also agree about the last few minutes :)
Thanks, good to hear that :)

Return to “Music Cafe”