Presenting Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Presenting Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth
Yes, two new products, soon to be released!

Check out the products details at our new Group-Buy Deal. Help us out by getting into this great promo sooner! Just visit the following link for all details about Wusik Zero Seq, a great Host/Sequencer/DAW and the Wusik Rezo Synth. PLUS, we are also announcing Wusik Mod Synth in the GB Level 3, so be sure to check it out too!

http://www.wusik.com/ww/group-buy

BTW: I'm pretty sure some people will complain about something, I'm used to it, can't please everybody. What can I say, I'm working, trying to do my best, and eventually I will get things done that will surprise people... oh, wait, I did, with Wusik 4000, Wusik 8000 and Wusik Station V8. :oops: ;-) Really guys, this was a BIG thing for me. I know I could do more, but sadly I had my own issues to deal with. Not complaining, just stating things out... anyway, the future looks good, as I work on those new projects out. Try to be nice, it won't do any good to anyone just bitching about things that can't be changed. :hug:

Best Regards, WilliamK

Hmmm....Learned my lesson on pre-orders. I'm not laying a penny down until
I can at least see and hear the products. Zero Seq...and Rez Synth...
I can't seem to find ANYTHING on those two products...unless I missed
it on your site.

Blue Wind Project wrote:Hmmm....Learned my lesson on pre-orders. I'm not laying a penny down until
it on your site.
You must have missed it. Below is from the Group Buy page.

About Wusik Zero Seq

This is my own take on a VST/AU Host/Sequencer, or a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) as some may say. It won’t be the next Cubase or Fruit-Loops, but something new, my own vision on how it should be. Think Ensoniq Sequencer, the way old Hardware sequencers did things but with a modern interface, a twist on how we used to see things out. You can check my latest work at Beat707.com to get an idea on how far I am with MIDI sequencing.

You will get the usual VST/AU hosting in a Stand Alone application and also a VST/AU plugin format to chain up your plugins inside your choice of DAW/Host/Sequencer.

The main idea is to have Patterns and on each Pattern Tracks for sounds, but Tracks don’t have to be the same size. You can have drum tracks that loops out on the entire pattern, or even record a set of notes that are spread across multiple keys and them add variations manually, just like I did with the Beat707 Mikro and XXL LE designs (see the Beat707.com link for videos and details)

For a start, there should be 3 types of tracks: Drum Notes, Note Notes and Free Notes.

Drum Notes are just a 16 x 4 step sequencer, where you can set multiple Drum Notes and up to 128 steps (16 steps, 4 variations and Double Steps). This uses a small PPQ (Pulses Per Quarter) allowing you to quickly design drum loops with ease.

Note Notes are just like the above but each step has a Note Value and Velocity.

Free Notes is where you can play and record notes that are not quantized to the small PPQ as the other tracks uses. And you can define such track to have the other tracks looping until this one ends up. Lets say, everything loops 4 times for this pattern, so you can play freely with a Monophonic Synth and have this recorded in this Free Note track.

The idea is to also have other types of tracks too: Audio Track, Audio Loop Track, Drum Loop Track, and so on. So the product will be very modular in terms of what you can do with.

I do have hopes on getting a controller done for it in a way that makes things easier to setup without having to touch the mouse and looking for things all the time. But this is just some wishful thinking.

About Wusik Rezo Synth

Wusik Station V8 and Wusik 8000 were the biggest projects I have ever created, adding several new sound features resulting in pristine quality products. But they are bulky, heavy, not real-time oriented, and they to go in multiple directions when it comes to sounds.

Wusik Rezo Synth is my own vision of a set-in-stone synth, like most Analog Synths are. Where you have sounds that you turn on and off, patch-cables that you connect and disconnect getting sound results without the audio engine having to stop.

Samples uses blocks of ready allocated memory, so when you load a sound, it just fills up the memory already set on side for the synth, without having the sound disrupted and also taking the risk of the OS crapping things out with the RAM and resulting in further crashes.

The interface just acts as a holder for the internal sound options, so everything is done in real time and sound just flows. All coded with heavily optimized SSE/SSE2 code, and even possibly VFX code depending on how the engine goes.

You get your basic list of OSCs, VCAs, VCFs and so on. Using the same engine used by Wusik 8000 and Wusik Station V8, but with new sounds features and code that are not dynamic. This way you can mess around with the synth using a controller and not have to worry about sound disruption.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Goseba wrote:
Blue Wind Project wrote:Hmmm....Learned my lesson on pre-orders. I'm not laying a penny down until
it on your site.
You must have missed it. Below is from the Group Buy page.
well, I see nothing on your site but a description of the two products.
No GUI, not sound examples of the Rez Synth, no video of Zero Seq.

Nothing....

So I don't think I missed it.

As a "current user" I am skipping this, only a $10 rebate compared to new users :o

And should the group buy go over 200 users, I will get stuff for free that I already have bought :neutral:

Sorry about that, I didn't expect to receive so many requests for a lower price, due to the economy. :oops: So I'm lowering things down to $ 29.95 for current users and $ 49.95 for new users. Hope that appeals more to people! :hug:

Best Regards, WilliamK

BTW: The GB Deal - Current Number of Users 27 / 100 - Level 1

I won't keep posting here about the GB, but once I have some more news on the products itself, betas, etc ... I will post here. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

WilliamK wrote:Sorry about that, I didn't expect to receive so many requests for a lower price, due to the economy. :oops: So I'm lowering things down to $ 29.95 for current users and $ 49.95 for new users. Hope that appeals more to people! :hug:

Best Regards, WilliamK

That's more like it! .:)

Will consider. :cool:

WilliamK wrote:Sorry about that, I didn't expect to receive so many requests for a lower price, due to the economy. :oops: So I'm lowering things down to $ 29.95 for current users and $ 49.95 for new users. Hope that appeals more to people! :hug:
Best Regards, WilliamK
And the pattern continues like clockwork.
:lol: Only WilK would take something that was selling for 24.95, put 'vapor magick' on it and add 5/25 dollars to the price and call it 'lowering the price'.

It's like watching three card monte in the midway.
Entertaining as long as you don't ante up and play yourself.

Don't be fooled by what doesn't exist.
Or by numbers created for its marketing.

So.... is this a group-buy or a group pre-order?

Is there actually a product right now?

BBFG# wrote:
Best Regards, WilliamK
:lol: Only WilK would take something that was selling for 24.95, put 'vapor magick' on it and add 5/25 dollars to the price and call it 'lowering the price'.

I don't get it!

These are new (announced) products. So how could they be selling for 24.95? :?

Pls explain!

zxant wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
Best Regards, WilliamK
I don't get it!
Pls explain!  
They aren't new because they don't exist... and given his history,
have just as much of a chance they might not ever.
:shrug: (fusebox!)
So adding what doesn't exist to something that was already selling for $24.95 is highly suspect. (Once again, this dude has 'priors').

Just wanted to put some important information and also say: don't feed the trolls, otherwise this thread will turn into a flame war, which always happens here at KVR when it comes to me. :?

Ok, first, yes, this is a PreOrder, I will include this information in BOLD on the official page, although I did inform about this when talking about the products on the page.
very special group buy deal for our upcoming products
Note, Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth are not ready yet, but beta versions should be out shortly.
Edit: looking at the page it DOES say that, so I guess people don't read. :evil: It is on the TOP area, its there... geeshhh... :cry:

We did a PreOrder Group-Buy for the previous projects: Wusik 4000 & 8000 and also Wusik Station V8, with GREAT SUCCESS! At that time, some nasty people called me names and said those products would never see the light of day, specially since those were my first native cross platform 32 and 64 bits products. And there you go, I did managed to get those out. It was not perfect, but I'm still working things out.

Finally, well, nothing much more to say, other than heck, look at www.Beat707.com and see my latest project Mikro, which is a fully featured Sequencer.... ohhh, ahhh, I guess I can't just re-use portions of Wusik 4000 & 8000 and even Wusik Station V8 code and add some sequencing options like the Beat707 has and create another product?!?! :x Come one people, I'm not thinking on something so crazy...

And as for Wusik Rezo Synth, the same applies, as I got tons of code I can use to start something up and just make it something different with tweaks on the audio libraries until I get something I'm envisioning... you get the idea.

Anyway, I won't fight wars here that I can win, so I will just let sales do what they always do, confirm that people TRUST me and LIKE my stuff. :hug: And sorry if I offended anyone, just tired of all this trolling crap and negativity, already have my own share of health crap that I need to worry about...

Best Regards, WilliamK
:tu:

zxant wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
Best Regards, WilliamK

I don't get it!

Pls explain!

It's a simple funding mechanism, not much different
then go-fund-me and other start-up schemes, except
that Wusikstation exists in versions from 3 to 8, along with
a few other products. Paying in advance has a level of risk,
but it's not a huge pricetag, and would be worth it for
newcomers who don't have an older version, if only to
have a sound engine that can use ArtVera's soundsets
like Drumatoxin and Mistral. You can get the Wusik offer,
and those 2 soundsets about $110, and be hard-pressed
to have more vst fun in another purchase that size.
Cheers
edit: for those who've not used Wusikstation, there is more than an
hour of youtube video to check out, covering several topics
beyond the basics.
Last edited by glokraw on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glokraw wrote:It's a simple funding mechanism, not much different
then go-fund-me and other start-up schemes, except
that Wusikstation exists in versions from 3 to 8, along with
a few other products. Paying in advance has a level of risk,
but it's not a huge pricetag, and would be worth it for
newcomers who don't have an older version, if only to
have a sound engine that can use ArtVera's soundsets
like Drumatoxin and Mistral. You can get the Wusik offer,
and those 2 soundsets about $110, and be hard-pressed
to have more vst fun in another purchase that size.
Cheers
:hyper: You explained so well, thanks! :hug:

Return to “Instruments”