Spectrasonics rumors...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Keyscape - Collector Keyboards Omnisphere 1 Omnisphere 2

Any idea...? Stylus II? Or... something completely new?
sp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybe Trilian 2?
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Something completely new. Which means not versions 2 of something they have already, I would guess. :)

Ok.

Now that there is something, I really hope that it's something drum/percussion oriented. Frankly, I feel that groove/drums are pathetic considering where they were so long ago.

No reason I can see that RMX on roids couldn't be a go. People like "beats" more than anything else. You are going to have a tough time beating trilian, and omnisphere is already V2 on the steam engine.

Of course we've only been waiting for nearly a decade :lol:

I am calling a groove box type product. It will come with the DSP synthesizer, the effects and a 3gb "best of Stylus" plus another 7gb of content created during the Omni v1 and v2 sessions plus... it will load any Omni or Trilian sound source (including those that you have imported into Omni (but you will need Omni).

gremlinmoon wrote:I am calling a groove box type product. It will come with the DSP synthesizer, the effects and a 3gb "best of Stylus" plus another 7gb of content created during the Omni v1 and v2 sessions plus... it will load any Omni or Trilian sound source (including those that you have imported into Omni (but you will need Omni).
+1 (wish you were part of r&d team to bring it on the table)

My Wild Guess.... A new Rhythm-Groove Instrument that is brand new. and Stylus will be history.

new Stylus coming...
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

How about a Hardware Keyboard similar to Native Instruments?
My first hunch was a new Stylus instrument.

Looking forward to purchasing it.....

the good news is: 3 days, some other companies let waiting us for 6 months!

kokotte wrote:the good news is: 3 days, some other companies let waiting us for 6 months!

if it's stylus been waiting a heck of a lot longer than 6 months!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

maybe they decided to produce an actual stylus.. it doesn't make sounds outside of writing sounds when you use it. But it does have 'Spectrasonics' on the side. I could afford that Spectrasonics product.

It's probably a compressor plugin, or a classic British EQ plugin. :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

..or perhaps a guitarr plugin with psychoacoustic effects, burning guitarrs, etc. In true Omnisphere fashion :p
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Orbit-50 wrote:It's probably a compressor plugin, or a classic British EQ plugin. :hihi:
A one-knob channel strip :clown:

Return to “Instruments”