A simple meditative piece for Marco Lucchi's collaborative Path project

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Spectral editing of chords supplied by Marco Lucchi plus field recordings plus FX
Last edited by woggle on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'll bump this (shamelessly). I know it is really long but some people have liked it even if it brings about terrible feelings of boredom and regret in those who endure it

Enjoying this while I adjust the bridge on my strat...
Lots of nice sounds.
Very relaxing and great as a background piece, but I couldn't just sit and listen to it. You probably have noticed this by the fact that my tracks are constantly changing...
Short attention span...
So, it's all good. Nice track and guitar is set... Like the finish.
Cheers,
John
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Enjoying this while I adjust the bridge on my strat...
Lots of nice sounds.
Very relaxing and great as a background piece, but I couldn't just sit and listen to it. You probably have noticed this by the fact that my tracks are constantly changing...
Short attention span...
Cheers,
John
:) thanks for listening and, to be fair, I agree that focused listening is a bit much to ask for this one. Glad to help with the bridge adjustment :)

(I have two electrics - an old G&L from the last year Leo Fender was making guitars himself is like your strat - the other is a Jackson with a sustainer pickup which is nothing like a strat at all)

woggle wrote:
Lots of nice sounds.
Short attention span...
Cheers,
John
:) thanks for listening and, to be fair, I agree that focused listening is a bit much to ask for this one. Glad to help with the bridge adjustment :)

(I have two electrics - an old G&L from the last year Leo Fender was making guitars himself is like your strat - the other is a Jackson with a sustainer pickup which is nothing like a strat at all)
Those sustainer pickups look to be pretty good. Would you recommend it? I generally use my eBow for that kind of stuff and usually on my Gibson SG.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Well, I'll admit I didn't listen to the entire half hour, but I skipped ahead a few times and enjoyed several stretches of it.

For some reason (possibly the pacing), this track reminded me of the Tarkovsky film Stalker.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalker_(1979_film)

It's super slow-paced, but also kind of a masterpiece.

Thanks for the trip, I got off in Ganymede. :tu:

Allomerus wrote:
woggle wrote:
Lots of nice sounds.
Short attention span...
Cheers,
John

Those sustainer pickups look to be pretty good. Would you recommend it? I generally use my eBow for that kind of stuff and usually on my Gibson SG.
I've not used an ebow but from what I have seen /heard they are different to the sustainer. I put the sustainer into the must have / essential category. They are great

davidstiles wrote:Well, I'll admit I didn't listen to the entire half hour, but I skipped ahead a few times and enjoyed several stretches of it.

For some reason (possibly the pacing), this track reminded me of the Tarkovsky film Stalker.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalker_(1979_film)

It's super slow-paced, but also kind of a masterpiece.
thanks and I know Stalker so that's flattering association - the book is a great read if you haven't read it yet

Unreflected wrote:Thanks for the trip, I got off in Ganymede. :tu:
great stuff :)

Return to “Music Cafe”