Sonimus TuCo Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Something new from Sonimus :wink:

TuCo is our new compressor based on vari-mu tube technology with a feedback topology. TuCo can be clean, warm and crisp at same time, getting subtle and natural compression at low amounts and punchy at higher amounts. TuCo is an original Sonimus’ development, designed on analog modeling techniques..

TuCo is ideal for drums, vocals, or any track instrument or just a full mix. Thanks to its “stereo modes” (dual mono, stereo vintage, stereo modern) it can be used for tracking, as well as for mastering.

Features:
All tube vari mu design
Four modes: Fast Attack compressor, slow attack compressor, fast attack limiter, slow attack limiter
Release knob from slow to fast times
Three stereo modes: Dual Mono, Vintage Stereo, Modern Stereo.
Mix control for parallel compression.
Output tube saturation controlled by a drive knob.

Coming soon… in September
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OH. MY. GOD.

:party:

Big Sonimus fan here. One of the most underrated plugins IMHO.

TuCo is an original Sonimus’ development, designed on analog modeling techniques..
That's an interesting statement anyway beautiful GUI! Hope it has the same high standard like the other Sonimus stuff!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Damn. Just when I started to use the Airwindows gui-less plugins and being all proud of myself, this comes along. Stunning. Skeuomorphically ridiculous but beautiful.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

this looks like a cut down version of MJUC. it'd be interesting to see Sonimus' take on compressors though.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Eyecandy and guaranteed earcandy aswell. Damn.

SO much admiration for Sonimus.

Burnley 73 is STILL my go to EQ. even after blasting through so many other EQ VSTs.

been waiting for his comp.

interesting comment about the MJUC - that has returned to my arsenal of preferred comps.

i'll be buying TUCO first chance.

That's not the actual GUI is it?

It's bloody HUGE.
http://admiralbumblebee.com/
Audio Software Reviews, Woodworking, Programming and more...

that's probably GUI for 4K. the regular will presumably be smaller.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Mmmmm ... I hope it sounds as good as it looks.

Not that I need a new compressor but I'm sure I'll buy this.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Here is the GUI at 50%
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Can't wait...btw i want big gui...4k screen here LOL

Everglide wrote:Here is the GUI at 50%
What does the plug-in size default to when opening a new instance?

Also, the vintage stereo option sounds very interesting. Perhaps something unique that it brings to the table?

Return to “Effects”