RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

RAPID is a modern polyphonic hybrid synthesizer designed to bring together fast workflow and powerful synthesis techniques. The unique layer engine that powers RAPID lets you shape and customize all aspects of your sounds, resulting in dynamic and fat patches, ready for production, performance or simply inspiration.

Product Page

KVR Product Page

The Power of Layers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijW7coACeyE

Colourful Sounds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nLbHUI5Uwk

Factory Sounds (Demo Showcase):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_LMXfRVkc8

GET A TRIAL VERSION
Last edited by parawave on Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:31 am, edited 29 times in total.

Serial? Great! Let's see the price, and that wavetable sound...

Yikes, that is one seriously ugly synth!

Hi Mirko,
looks good. Another HQ synth from Germany. :tu:

Wow! You guys did the ultimate hybridization of Spire & Serum..
Price please :) ?

Sounds really good! :tu:

The GUI remember me of Alchemy (a little).. :)
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

This synthesizer is a beast!
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Wow, so many nice synths announced these days. :tu:

chk071 wrote:Wow, so many nice synths announced these days. :tu:
Yes what a time to be alive :D
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Sounds not bad, as far as I can tell from this compressed to death and drenched in reverb demo clip. Wavetable cababilities seem a bit rudimentary compared to Serum or Icarus, but limitations are not always bad, at least PWM, RM and hardsync are here.

What can be a modulation target? Can you modulate the wavetable morphing or effect parameters with LFO's or MSEGs?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

did you got inspired by the Avenger from Vengeance Sound or vice versa? because Mirko Ruta worked for them... both synths are pretty similar. what's unique in Rapid?
Last edited by MirkoVanHauten on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh, c'mon...not another one...I feel the urge to buy. I'm going to be ruined :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

MirkoVanHauten wrote:did you got inspired by the Avenger from Vengeance Sound or vice versa? and Mirko worked for them. both synths are pretty similar. what's unique in Rapid?
Avenger has about 100 times more features, Rapid seems to cater people who basically need ready to use sounds with some tweakabilty and don't want to go really deep.

Both seems to be alternatives to Nexus of some kind, but while Avenger gives you all the tools to built every Nexus preset from scratch (and way more), this one offers you important controls but still mostly relies on samples and wavetables, as I can understand from the above featureset
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I had plans to join GASA (Gear Acquisition Syndrome Anonymous)
shortly but now seeing all the new VSTi's my membership will have
wait till 2017.
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jorgeelalto wrote:Serial? Great! Let's see the price, and that wavetable sound...
I know right? KVR seems to love Serialz.
jacqueslacouth wrote:Yikes, that is one seriously ugly synth!
But Sir, why do you have to call my child ugly. It breaks my heart!
Chris-S wrote:Hi Mirko,
looks good. Another HQ synth from Germany. :tu:
Mirko Ruta is the creator of the Factory Sounds and Wavetables, not me :wink:
phreaque wrote:Wow! You guys did the ultimate hybridization of Spire & Serum..
Price please :) ?
I don't know. Maybe you could come up with a price tag?
mladi wrote:Sounds really good! :tu:

The GUI remember me of Alchemy (a little).. :)
Only a little. Let's remember Alchemy, who died in vain.
recursive one wrote:What can be a modulation target? Can you modulate the wavetable morphing or effect parameters with LFO's or MSEGs?
Almost anything, and of course the morph slider too.
starflakeprj wrote:Oh, c'mon...not another one...I feel the urge to buy. I'm going to be ruined :)
Ruined but you will live happy after all.
Last edited by parawave on Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”