2.8.5 Now Available

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It appears Synthmaster version 2.8.5 has been posted to the user area. Looking forward to trying it out later. Anyone give it a spin yet?
Last edited by Bill D on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYInT ... 53N-Rs3c-g
Instagram - billgdegillio

Yep and like I mentioned in everyplace I would normally expect Bulent to see(facebook, email and kvr support forum), at least for me on mac the preset search is now broken and certainly of my broken by 2.8 patches are fixed....

rsp
sound sculptist

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p6593019

Several reports of this build crashing/hanging auscan - certainly not loading in LPX (even if you check its box in plugin manager)

But is it already available or it's still in beta?

Its available in your user area.
rsp
sound sculptist

Anyone try it on Win10x64?

Not going to chance messing up my go-to synth on the studio box while my projects need completing.

I'll try to give it a go on my laptop later today and will report back if no one's done that yet.

Preset search is also broken on Nuendo Windows 10 64bit.
rsp
sound sculptist

powermat wrote:Anyone try it on Win10x64?

Not going to chance messing up my go-to synth on the studio box while my projects need completing.

I'll try to give it a go on my laptop later today and will report back if no one's done that yet.
So I updated to 2.8.5, and now it seams the search function in the browser no longer work.

Plus after you load a couple of online presets, and then back to local presets, it takes significantly longer to load presets (about 3 seconds vs 0.5s before).

My advice: don't upgrade.

doublon

lolilol1975 wrote: So I updated to 2.8.5, and now it seams the search function in the browser no longer work.
I noticed that as well after upgrading and sent a Bug Report...

mindbeet wrote:
lolilol1975 wrote: So I updated to 2.8.5, and now it seams the search function in the browser no longer work.
I noticed that as well after upgrading and sent a Bug Report...
I sent one via email and fb before it was even released.
rsp
sound sculptist

It sounds as if it would be best if we didn't update to this version until they work out the issues. I'm going to stick with 2.8.4 for now.

I have it. If I open 2 instances of SM in BWS, it freezes my whole pc and I have to hard boot -_-

Lejurai wrote:

I have it. If I open 2 instances of SM in BWS, it freezes my whole pc and I have to hard boot -_-
I'll hold off for sure, then. Thank you!

powermat wrote:
Lejurai wrote:

I'll hold off for sure, then. Thank you!
Hm. Tested it in Reaper and doesn't happen.. Maybe some Bitwig related issue. BWS seems to have several plugins that it hates :P

Return to “KV331 Audio”