1968 - East meets West! (Now on YouTube!)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gone
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Pleasant instrumental music. Nice composition of eastern melody lines and western rhythm.
Well done record and mix. Sounds good

@Ayorinde!
I've heard a few songs that you did and have to say that I really appreciate what you'r doing!

You cunning plan backfired, I fear. After following your advice, it took me over three hours to get the lights back on. I first had to sober up, and wait another hour for the smoke to clear before normality was restored. Now I can't remember what I was going to say.

Good work :)

:party: good sounds and a good composition. the title attracted me and I was not disappointed. thumbs up. :tu:

Well-constructed and well-mixed - very nice! :tu:

That was a fun listen. Maybe a little over the top but that was probably the idea. It would be interesting to see this performed live if possible. It would look like a psychedelic circus. The jazzy brass vibrato at 3:00 was pretty crazy! I was thinking some choppy R&B brass would be cool also.

Great job tying this all together.

Great music - I didn't need to smoke anything to be taken away - somewhere...
Beautiful trip! Great build to the 3:00 minute mark and the brass is very cool!
Excellent finish...
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Yeah! Nice groove, and great work with the sitar. I love what happens at about the 3:00 mark with what sounds like trumpets. And then the full epic otherworldly explosion around 5:30 really hit the spot. Glad you went for the pretty lady. Thanks for sharing!

Excellent. Nice work!

markkuja wrote:Pleasant instrumental music. Nice composition of eastern melody lines and western rhythm.
Well done record and mix. Sounds good
Thank you! :tu:

nordickvr wrote:@Ayorinde!
I've heard a few songs that you did and have to say that I really appreciate what you'r doing!
Thank you! I appreciate your appreciation! :D :tu:

seismic1 wrote:You cunning plan backfired, I fear. After following your advice, it took me over three hours to get the lights back on. I first had to sober up, and wait another hour for the smoke to clear before normality was restored. Now I can't remember what I was going to say...
That sounds just like 1968 to me! :D :tu:

TrekStar wrote::party: good sounds and a good composition. the title attracted me and I was not disappointed. thumbs up. :tu:
Many thanks! :tu:

kryptonaut wrote:Well-constructed and well-mixed - very nice! :tu:
Thank you, too! :D :roll:

Return to “Music Cafe”