Ambient-y DC16 test noodle thing (LOTS, Noisetar, Lagrange etc)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lagrange

A little noodle using the DC16 plugins Im likely to keep installed... All done in Bidule.

https://soundcloud.com/wrabbyt_tests/dc16-test1

Three Bidule step sequencers, tweaked on the fly, audio recorded live in one pass.

Lord of the Springs -> Softamp PSA
Noisetar -> SpaceDelay
Noisetar -> Lagrange

Very tiny bit of Valhalla Shimmer, and Ozone7, on the final bounce.
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

Great sounds. I love the shifting delays on those scraping percussion sounds.
I didn't even realize there was a DC going on... there is some cool stuff this year!

Hi,
Thanks for checking out Lagrange. Truth be told this was very much a last minute addition to the contest as I only heard about it one week before the deadline, at which time the plugin was missing quite a bit.

Many of my originally planned features are still to be included in the fullness of time (e.g. presets. Mac version), but I'd welcome feedback and info about what works or doesn't for you.

As well as notifying via the mail list I've set up, I'll be sure to update the plugin here too as well as adding Mac versions.
(The compo rules forbid feature updates during the compo - just bug fixes.)

Thanks,
Dave @ Ursa

Dense atmosphere with a dark, industrial vibe.
I can imagine dwarf-slaves working in a foundry inside an hellish mountain
Hypnotic. I like it.

Cheers

This (along with Noodly Noodle (http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6643698)) demonstrates that you don't need much to make good music.
(Beginners take note!)

This is quite a troubling piece. The repeating LotS sequence hints at relentless progress towards an uncertain (but almost certainly unpleasant) conclusion. Scrapings and rattlings abound, and there some tasty wailing/groaning sounds thrown in for good measure. Dark and macabre.

Good work :)

cheers for the comments, folks!
OFFICIAL free competition : If you' see martiu post 'why you mad homie' or similar after this post, you are a prizewinner, and a free reverb plugin is yours. PM martiu immediately, and ask for your prize. He'll give it to you, baby!

And I thought you only came here to emit legendary put downs.

Nice texture, nice balance, nice evolution.

So, nice.

Quite other worldly. Industrial gothic horror or something like that. This music made me think of Penetration by Iggy And The Stooges :hihi:

That's a compliment. :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”