Neo-Soul Keys Studio - Sneak Peak....

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys....I guess 2016 is the year for Electric Pianos. Don't unleash your wallet yet. Neo-Soul Keys Studio coming soon:

- Standalone VST with a new CPU optimized streaming engine
- VKFX from Overloud Built in
- VKFX from Overloud standalone FX for your DAW includeOver 80 New electric pianos including New Versions (22GB Library):
- New Mark I Stage
- New Mark I Stuicases
- New Mark I Stage
- New Mark II Stage
- New Mark V Stage
- New Wurli 300
- New Wurli 200
- New Clavinet
- Over 20 new mechanical FX tine noises with independent AMP, Gain, Velocity curve, Velocity Amount controls
- Ability to swap in and out Mechanical FX slots
- Simple Serial Number Registration system

Sneak Peak Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLfN13f6Ls8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA3ZIM6i_Wo
Last edited by GospelMusicians on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
GospelMusicians.com - #1 Site for Gospel Musicians.

NeoSoulKeys.com - One of the Most Authentic, Realistic, and buttery EP

This has my attention.

Mine too. Jamal has some of the best electric pianos. Here's hoping that VKFX module gets the same look and feel as the main GUI.

Great!
Hoping for an upgrade path ;)
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

Oh yeah, this has my attention as well, and I already own Lounge LIzard, Velvet, and the Arturia bundle. Fantastic!

evilantal wrote:Great!
Hoping for an upgrade path ;)
Yep of course they'll be an upgrade path for previous owners and a competitive EP upgrade path as well.

DJBuddhaBear wrote:Oh yeah, this has my attention as well, and I already own Lounge LIzard, Velvet, and the Arturia bundle. Fantastic!
I see you are an EP fanatic like me!

GospelMusicians wrote:
DJBuddhaBear wrote:Oh yeah, this has my attention as well, and I already own Lounge LIzard, Velvet, and the Arturia bundle. Fantastic!
I see you are an EP fanatic like me!
Without a doubt!

I was in the band in high school and played the French Horn. I was also a pianist and violinist. The director our sophomore year (early 80's) started a jazz band. I auditioned and got in. We would play half time shows and other gigs. I had a tractor with a cart on back. On it was my Mark I Stage, a portable generator, and an keyboard amp & a bass amp for my buddy on bass. I would drive it on to the field, park it, power up, and go to town. I fell in love with that keyboard and have loved them ever since.

I am always on the look out for new & better 'in the box' solutions these days, and I will definitely be checking this one out. :D

What is your ETA for release?

@DJBuddhaBear

We are about 2-months away....I'll keep posting new videos about features until then.

GospelMusicians wrote:@DJBuddhaBear

We are about 2-months away....I'll keep posting new videos about features until then.
Actually that is good for me. I always blow my budget between Black Friday and New Year's. Now I can save up for this! :lol:

What is the employed copy protection method?

BBFG# wrote:What is the employed copy protection method?
Regular serial number, but does require internet for initial activation, but afterwards you will have to re-authorize after 30-days if you prefer not to use the internet.

GospelMusicians wrote:
Regular serial number, but does require internet for initial activation, but afterwards you will have to re-authorize after 30-days if you prefer not to use the internet.
Thank you, I tend to shy away from your sets because of those associated with using PACE (soft license included). Good to know when its not required.

You should display a 'No PACE software required' whenever you can for those products.

BBFG# wrote:
GospelMusicians wrote:
Thank you, I tend to shy away from your sets because of those associated with using PACE (soft license included). Good to know when its not required.

You should display a 'No PACE software required' whenever you can for those products.
Very interesting....Good to know! You know our iLok stuff doesn't require a dongle right?

GospelMusicians wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
GospelMusicians wrote:
Thank you, I tend to shy away from your sets because of those associated with using PACE (soft license included). Good to know when its not required. You should display a 'No PACE software required' whenever you can for those products.
Very interesting....Good to know! You know our iLok stuff doesn't require a dongle right?
Yes, I know that, but it's the PACE 'parasitic' software that makes it a 'never will buy' for me. I've caught the company in too many lies to ever trust them again and it infuriates me that they believe my computer should partially work for them at all times. I actually prefer the eLicense with the dongle that uses no background resources over anything PACE does and tries to distract everyone from knowing by touting 'no dongle'.
PACE is the :evil: incarnate.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”