Manipulator (Polyverse) Meets Chip Speech(Plogue!)+!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That manipulator thingie looks interesting.
Tempted to buy it while it's cheap.
I was listening to Shpongle just before watching the manipulator demo. A lot of similar techniques are used on the vocals there.

tuzemec wrote:That manipulator thingie looks interesting.
Tempted to buy it while it's cheap.
I was listening to Shpongle just before watching the manipulator demo. A lot of similar techniques are used on the vocals there.
Indeed. I forgot about Shpongle, good stuff! Which lead me to finding Ott! More interesting vocal work.

Thanks for the video, cats. I'd been wondering what KVR thought of Manipulator.. :tu:

Naenyn wrote:Thanks for the video, cats. I'd been wondering what KVR thought of Manipulator.. :tu:
No problem :) Loving it, and still exploring it.

So it is not an all-round multi-fx, but tailor made to process vocals?

"Through unique granular algorithms, Manipulator can dramatically alter the timbre and pitch of monophonic audio in new and unexplored ways. From subtly imposing pitch and harmonization, to a full-on sonic mangle that will leave you with a totally new sound, Manipulator is as versatile as it is creativity-inducing."

Numanoid wrote:So it is not an all-round multi-fx, but tailor made to process vocals?

"Through unique granular algorithms, Manipulator can dramatically alter the timbre and pitch of monophonic audio in new and unexplored ways. From subtly imposing pitch and harmonization, to a full-on sonic mangle that will leave you with a totally new sound, Manipulator is as versatile as it is creativity-inducing."

Right, its billed as a "Vocal effect", but I've got some pretty nice ambient/drone/ textures, from it, using drum hits. Still experimenting with synth, and bits of audio, to get interesting results.

Yeah I'm thinking about getting it as well. It seems unique. I tried NI's The Mouth again but it doesn't really sound the same and do all these tricks that Manipulator does.
Does it have no or low latency as they said in one of the Namm videos?

Not so much help here. Well, I bought it and it has no latency - according to Ableton Live's info.

Soarer wrote:Not so much help here. Well, I bought it and it has no latency - according to Ableton Live's info.

No Discernible Latency..no latency at all is impossible

audio in> Software does its thing> software audio out> Daw track
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Effects”