Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New What is KVR? Submit News Advertise
balans
KVRer

11 posts since 29 Apr, 2016

Postby balans; Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:31 am 【ERAII, Shevannai】 claims of ravine 【Original】

https://soundcloud.com/balans-269097943/eraii-shevannai-claims-of-ravine-original

Track made through fl studio using eraII, shevannai and adagio (kontakt5). I'd want to know if something can be improved so as to the mixing/mastering or the general impression. Thank you and hope you like it!
fastlanephil
KVRist

132 posts since 3 Jan, 2016

Postby fastlanephil; Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:39 pm Re: 【ERAII, Shevannai】 claims of ravine 【Original】

It basically sounds pretty good.

What I noticed was that too much was going on the left speaker and not enough on the right speaker. At :18 the vocals are competing too much with the other sounds and maybe could be panned more to the right. That was the most noticeable place. Proper volumes and panning can make the difference between your music sounding ok and real good. Don't be afraid to put some time into getting that just right mix. I remember a college music teacher that would post his music on another site but the mix was always a freakin' mess. Listen to professionally mixed music and just zero you ears in on the mixing including things like verb and EQ.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe