First Track 2017

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Marvelous! Instant follow! :tu:

This is a great piece of "warm" sounding late-night jazz listening, especially when the funky electric bass comes in at 2:00. Nice job with the piano, saxes and drums too.

Good work, and a Happy New Year to you :)

very cool, made me think back to some spyro gyra stuff, great groove

This is almost like four separate tunes. Not a bad thing IMO. Things get cooking nicely at the end. I didn't really care for the chord progression for the piano part in section one. But otherwise I really dug the grooves and sounds.

Thanks for listening :tu:
M.

ecamburn wrote:I didn't really care for the chord progression for the piano part in section one.
:?: :?: :?:

Nice tune !
Na von vier verschiedenen Stücken würde ich nicht reden, eigentlich sind´s ja nur zwei ;-)
Schön mal was Handgemachtes hier zu hören.
Dieses Modular-Kabelsteck-Plugin-Orgie-Geduddel hier kann auch sehr ermüdend sein ...
Der Basser ist wohl eigentlich ein Keyboarder, oder ?
Zumindest ein 80er-Slap-Sound ist zu hören, was aber wieder im kommen ist ;-)

Bei dieser Bandkonstellation (E-Drum, Keys, Sax) ist offenbar das Saxophon das lauteste Instrument und somit sehr Nachbarn-freundlich ;-)

Lass es nicht das letzte dieser Art in 2017 sein ! :-)
Frohes neues !!

(( D ))

Jazz on KVR! Let's have more of it! Keep the pieces coming. Great stuff happening in this piece. Different tastes, but unlike a commenter above, I much preferred the piano part at the beginning than in the second section. In the second section it was too simplistic and honestly boring, especially in comparison to everything else in the piece. I liked the horn lines but they really need a breath controller or wind controller to come more alive. The emotional "drag" coming from the static volume of the sustained notes in the horn parts was especially noticeable. Great bass and drum work. Thanks for sharing.

Great stuff. I too like the piano in the first (and third) section better than the second.
The bass, organ and horns are great!
Well done M!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”