The Horse Flu (F4F Guaranteed)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone, finally after one year of undecisive work on this track I managed to pull through and reworked this somewhat weird track. The genre is called Crazy Horse, which is pretty new and kinda LOLish :hyper: :hyper: You will encounter lots of unconventionalities and weird signs of experiments during listening to this track but I hope You will like it or at least dislike it :D Every feedback will be very much appreciated and I will return the favour and review Your songs as well :)

http://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/audio ... aim-rework

This kinda stuff used to be called Gabba back in the 90s ...

Wow! That's correct! Thanks for reminding me this genre :)

sounds like typical psytrance to me, but ok. its quirky and well done nontheless. fun stuff!
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Thanks for the feedback! However, it still lacks lots of aspects that are typical for psytrance, the gabba genre suits it a little bit more, but it is getting close to psytrance, that's right :)

pretty cool applying of my nation's favourite genre in the 90's.

it's fun, it's odd. it's uh...not my favourite genre, but well done!

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Dig the intro with the phasing out TB like bassline. I really enjoyed the multiple syncopated rhythms. Enjoyed the gritty sounds used throughout. I see the horse reference. :) Heard the William Tell Overture rhythmic reference and horse hooves a couple of times. Really enjoyed this.

Thanks for the feedback! I am so glad You enjoyed it! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”