Fixed - Can't get MIDI out to work on TAL U-NO-LX V2 or TAL BASSLINE 101.

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't get VST MIDI output in arpeggiator mode on the TAL U-NO-LX V2 or Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out on the TAL BASSLINE 101 to work. Never looked for or used this feature in the past as I have always used Cthulhu.

I cannot find any option to enable/disable this feature on the GUI (even looked for this feature using Reaper's generic UI option but can't find it). It just doesn't seem to exist! :?

TAL U-NO-LX V2
VST MIDI output in arpeggiator mode (version 2.50)
Disable MIDI output option added (v2.74)

TAL BASSLINE 101
Original feature:- Sequencer / arpeggiator MIDI out for VSTi version
Disable MIDI output option added (v1.63)

Using VSTi version (latest versions) in Reaper (latest version) using Windows 10.

I have also started the same topic on the KVR Instrument forum. Might be some users who know the answer but only view the Instrument forum. Might be some users who know the answer but won't view the Instrument forum. :ud: Have also contacted TAL Support. I will reply back with any helpful response from support or the other forum.
Last edited by hesnotthemessiah on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Have had a couple of replies back which seem to indicate a problem with recent versions. Patrick of TAL is looking into it.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Working as of 2.8.2. and 1.7.3

The problem was identified and fixed within 24 hours of reporting.

Brilliant. :tu:

:D

:phones:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “TAL Software”