U-He Hive in FL Studio When Renaming & save...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

Fl Studio 12
In Hive, when renaming a preset before saving...
How do I enter space between words ?

When I hit the spacebar , my DAW starts palying
When I type the "r" my DAW starts recording

:dog:

How do i disable these shortcuts so I can type normally ?

Click the small square in the upper right corner of the wrapper.

exmatproton wrote:Click the small square in the upper right corner of the wrapper.

What square? sorry, I just don't see it.

StrangePlanet wrote:
exmatproton wrote:Click the small square in the upper right corner of the wrapper.

What square? sorry, I just don't see it.
square.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Help, search for shortcuts then, Keyboard & Mouse Shortcuts

In cases like this, it's usually the DAW that "captures" your keyboard input and triggers some function inside the host, but then doesn't forward your key stroke to the plugin. This behaviour will differ from host to host, but usually the "hosts that do it" have some sort of override option somewhere to stop triggering host actions and to forward key strokes to the plugin. In FL Studio it should be available by clicking on the icon that looks like a little calculator in the top right corner of the plugin's window.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

#rob wrote:In cases like this, it's usually the DAW that "captures" your keyboard input and triggers some function inside the host, but then doesn't forward your key stroke to the plugin. This behaviour will differ from host to host, but usually the "hosts that do it" have some sort of override option somewhere to stop triggering host actions and to forward key strokes to the plugin. In FL Studio it should be available by clicking on the icon that looks like a little calculator in the top right corner of the plugin's window.
Hence my screenshot :tu:

There's no square like that at the upper right corner or anywhere else.
U-He Hive

#rob wrote:In cases like this, it's usually the DAW that "captures" your keyboard input and triggers some function inside the host, but then doesn't forward your key stroke to the plugin. This behaviour will differ from host to host, but usually the "hosts that do it" have some sort of override option somewhere to stop triggering host actions and to forward key strokes to the plugin. In FL Studio it should be available by clicking on the icon that looks like a little calculator in the top right corner of the plugin's window.
I was of that thinking too. Yet I just went from mac os 10.6 where the "-" key, (while having Hive selected) closed the vst/au tiny graphic thing that Live has on its track there at the bottom.
When I upgraded to os 10.11 and 64 bit of the same Live 8 version software. It stopped doing that.
Could it be that the OS also effects this behavior?

Something else Hive does as well as Diva. When I click on the name of the preset, I expect it to make the menu pop up at the point of that sound, but it only does it sometimes, yet many other times it just starts at the top name of whichever preset folder I am using instead.

StrangePlanet wrote:There's no square like that at the upper right corner or anywhere else.
U-He Hive
Then you should update to the latest FL Studio 8)

Nevermind, all of a sudden, its working again,
the square keyboard shortcut u were referring to, it not on the plugin wrapper, its on the Fl studio toolbar.
and pretty sure its the latestversion 12.4

Thanks

StrangePlanet wrote:Nevermind, all of a sudden, its working again,
the square keyboard shortcut u were referring to, it not on the plugin wrapper, its on the Fl studio toolbar.
and pretty sure its the latestversion 12.4

Thanks
Which button did you use? And believe me, since the 12.4.1 update, that square is what we are talking about.

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 0&t=163737

Also, there is a second option inside the wrapper itself;
stealing.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”