Oh C'Mon Already

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Waveform Yo'

I feel your pain, as the bread gropers say in France.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote:I feel your pain, as the bread gropers say in France.
Excellent Dad joke lol
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Good things come to those who wait . .... I was impatient as a child ... My Dad had a line he always said " God give me patience and hurry up " ...

My Dad, "Hurry up and relax already."
Hoozda Band

I'd prefer as bug-free a release as possible rather than rushing it and having it crash while trying to render a track that needs to be delivered the next morning.
i9-10980HK. Windows 10 (21H2). Komplete Audio 6. Studio One 5.4.1.

fromwithin wrote:I'd prefer as bug-free a release as possible rather than rushing it and having it crash while trying to render a track that needs to be delivered the next morning.
You can continue to use the current version for your important projects.

Its recommended you fully test any new software before relying on it for a project you need to deliver the next morning :o
Amazon: why not use an alternative

It's my birthday tomorrow, I could use some Waveform joy.
Mark Swanson, guitarist and luthier
Click to visit Swanson Guitars
http://www.MarkSwansonMusic.com

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Its recommended you fully test any new software before relying on it for a project you need to deliver the next morning :o
I had that problem with T6 and had been using it for 6 months. There can never be enough testing before a release.
i9-10980HK. Windows 10 (21H2). Komplete Audio 6. Studio One 5.4.1.

I want it, but not a minute before TSC is satisfied with its release. The bugs in previous releases we harassed them for has taught me that. Any beta testers want to share their experience? I'd love to hear some first impression from actual users.
Win11 (64-bit) | 2.6GHz Intel i7 9th Gen, 16GB RAM | UAD Volt 2 | Tracktion Waveform 12 Pro/Cockos Reaper 7/Ableton Live 11 Standard/Presonus Studio One 6.5 Pro | A multitude of paid-for and free VST plugs/samples

Gymnopedies wrote:Waveform Yo'
No, seriously...C'mon.

I've found it's best to treat TSC updates like your friend who's always late and do the ol' metric conversion. Take the expected release date, double it and add 30. Only movies hit their release dates* and they do that by giving up on making them good.

* usually
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

T5 came 8 days later than T4's release date.
T6 was 11 days further on.
T7 was 17 days further on.
Waveform should be 26 days further on, making its release date March 27th.

Pretty obvious really.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

:clap: nice one! :)

March 27th. The date long predicted two posts above.

The UK is 73 minutes into it.

The US arrives in it in about 4-7 hours.

Others arrived sooner or will arrive later.

Don't let me down, slightly bizarre mathematical series based prediction...

Return to “Tracktion”