Upgrade discount for premier badge

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like there is a loyalty discount for premier badge holders. Check your account. I just purchased my upgrade. :hyper:

This was the right thing to do & is very much appreciated. IMO it should also apply to the ongoing 12 month upgrade plan cost as well.

I don't have a premier badge discount but I am glad they did this, nice touch.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Just bought mine. This makes me really happy.

I had decided either way to purchase it, but this saves me some much needed funds.

Thanks Bitwig team.

It's nice to see this offer. Thanks Bitwig. :)
Bitwig Certified Trainer

That is a very generous discount - no-brainer deal, really. Bought.

Thanks Bitwig! :hug:

How much is the upgrade price with the discount?

Not for EDU license. 1.0 badge and dont even got beta yet :(

anoise wrote:How much is the upgrade price with the discount?
$99 apparently, lets hope they do something similar for 1.0 badge holders...($129?)

Right now is the perfect time to get back into music with this offer. I will be accepting this. Thanks guys!

I'm happy they offered a discount for the premier badge users, I'm personally not thrilled by the 2.0 upgrade, I've been using it all week and there isn't as much to it as I'd hoped, I don't believe Bitwig will be my main DAW preference until maybe version 3 or 4, with respect to the competition but for 100 bucks the update is pretty decent value...I'll probably purchase at that price to see what comes next... mainly I'm pleased that Bitwig has shown respect to it's early users, I think that was a smart/correct move.

That's the deal! Respect for this thing! :borg:

Bingo 1.0 badge holders , offered upgrade at $129... now I'm tempted :)

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disregard... found the answer.
Last edited by Scotty on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bitwig”