I just LOVE the multi editing now!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:love: :clap:
Kinda unnecessary topic. But just saying...
In 1.0 it wasnt even usable,...
So, many many MANY thanx for fixing this!

codec17 wrote::love: :clap:
Kinda unnecessary topic. But just saying...
In 1.0 it wasnt even usable,...
So, many many MANY thanx for fixing this!
How is it different?

Well its not different. It works.
For example when moving a clip in arranger it wont select all tracks anymore in multi edit view,
And the order of tracks now consistent. so track-1 up and 2-3-4 etc
When deselecting 3 and back again it will be after 2 and not randomly between some tracks.
Just one future request and its just perfect: And thats select/deselect whole groups . Or visible not visible. :pray:
(but i can rather wait after the version 2 drops and settles)

codec17 wrote:Well its not different. It works.
For example when moving a clip in arranger it wont select all tracks anymore in multi edit view,
And the order of tracks now consistent. so track-1 up and 2-3-4 etc
When deselecting 3 and back again it will be after 2 and not randomly between some tracks.
Just one future request and its just perfect: And thats select/deselect whole groups . Or visible not visible. :pray:
(but i can rather wait after the version 2 drops and settles)
Thanks for the report. This is good news.

pdxindy wrote:Thanks for the report. This is good news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzUCC9pfoNw

(using beta3) How do you get two tracks/clips (or more) to show one above the other in the edit window ? As soon as I click on another clip it replaces the one that was in the edit window. - thanks.

mevla wrote:(using beta3) How do you get two tracks/clips (or more) to show one above the other in the edit window ? As soon as I click on another clip it replaces the one that was in the edit window. - thanks.
you might want to select track instead of clip on the left.

This is what is shown here. Whne the ACE clip is clicked it replaces the Zebra clip. What's the option to choose to have the clips/tracks sidebar and, will that enable multiple tracks displayed at the same time ?
bw-edit.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

should select more than one (ctrl+click)
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

I see. Then by using the padlock, it is possible to shadow some track data. And the pencil enables editing for a track. Will need soem getting used to. I was looking more to have each track shown above the other by splitting horizontall the edit screen, but I guess this layered approach can be useful too. This is what I got, wth the middle data being padlocked-out:
bw-edit.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

What are those dotty things?

Vel

:D "dotty" .
Velocity dottys. :D

Thats a keeper. Velocity dottys.

That's a weird way of representing velocity data, I can't see how it connects with the notes themselves

mevla wrote:I was looking more to have each track shown above the other by splitting horizontall the edit screen,
When you enable the Drum Editing mode while in Layered Editing, the tracks will be shown this way.

Return to “Bitwig”