StudioDrive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I find StudioDrive http://www.beatdrive.de to be the worst website ever for registering on. I just tried to login in with my password and it was not recognised for some reason. After many attempts at login in I requested a new password. So they sent me an email in German which I don't understand, anyway I managed to understand what was the password and tried it but it did not work. I have tried re-registering but there is a problem with that, and it does not give you a reason why to show you if you have filled in the registration form incorrectly. As far as I can see I have filled it in correctly as I tried filling it in several times, but there is no way of knowing as there is no red star or something 0f like which you usually get when filling out registration forms incorrectly.

As I recall I had problems registering the first time I registered on the website but can't remember how I finally managed to register. I am the only person that has problems with this website?

I know one thing it really winds me up to FCUK filling in registration forms. Arrrrgh!

There's these little flags at top right corner to change language. If you register via the english site, they'll send all emails in english.
I registered there without any problems.

shidostrife wrote:There's these little flags at top right corner to change language. If you register via the english site, they'll send all emails in english.
I registered there without any problems.
I already used translation for the page, and all past emails were always automatically sent in English.

Return to “Instruments”