Rush (Cover)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, I've done a cover again...
For some reason, I try to get a grip on Depeche Mode and their songs. And try to make a new version compared to the original. But you should also be able to speak of, with no doubt, what song it is...
Anyway, I tried on me a new form of cooperation. I simply went out and ask if anyone wanted to sing on a cover of one of Depeche Mode's songs. And here is the result.

https://soundcloud.com/no73/rush

I hope you like it.
And feedback is appreciated

8)

Sounds great! I came expecting to hear 2112 or Tom Sawyer by Rush :o but stayed to listen... :)
Not heard the original but this makes me want to...
:clap:
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Hahaha... Well, 2112, and Tom Sawyer by Rush is something else
Thanks for the comment and that you listened :)

I liked it. I don't think I've ever heard a cover of this song before. I think you managed to do it justice. I would like to hear the vocals in the section between 2:20-3:20 brought up in the mix because they're fighting with the synth.

Good work :)

Thanks a lot :hug:
And thanks for the feedback.
Between 2:20 to 3:20 was actually the last part I mixed. The section is also where I have put most compressors on the vocals. And as you say, the volume on the vocals could be increased on that part
seismic1 wrote:I liked it. I don't think I've ever heard a cover of this song before. I think you managed to do it justice. I would like to hear the vocals in the section between 2:20-3:20 brought up in the mix because they're fighting with the synth.

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”