Send midi clock to linnstrument - How to?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In the linnstrument manual, on the global settings page, it states -

TAP TEMPO: The light will flash 1/4 notes at the current tempo. Tap 1/4 notes here to change the tempo. When pressed, the numeric tempo will be displayed in the upper half of the screen, which you can change by sliding your finger left or right over the displayed number. If MIDI Clock is being received, the light will flash at the received tempo and it will not be possible to change the tempo manually.

I cant seem to get the linnstrument to take the midi clock from bitwig

In Live, it was in the controller prefs - but in Bitwig, under the Linn, theres nothing there. Just In port, Out port and MPE init messages (yes or no)

Anyone know?

Hi
try looking in settings
see attached picture

cheers
kev
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

Legend!

Cant believe i never checked that tab before

Only to pleased to help you
there are a lot of things that are different in V2

you might be able to help me one day, you never know

Every day is a school day

cheers
kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

Has anyone figured out if there is a difference sending midi clock from preferences and from the HW Instrument device?

Return to “Bitwig”