Velocity to envelope amount in Sylenth1?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there guys, I don't believe there is a way to do this in Sylenth1 and was wondering if I've missed it?

You can assign Velocity to Cutoff, but it doesn't seem you can use velocity to control the intensity of an envelope?

Is this possible? If not, consider this a feature request :)

Cheers
Fotis

Certainly not a new feature request ;) Sylenth1's modulation targets are a bit limited by modern standards.
Many modern synths also allow modulating individual envelope stages for instance, which is great for playing certain sounds more realistically, especially emulations of real instruments such as brass or electric string instruments. But then again, I doubt that is the purpose of Sylenth1 ;)

fluffy_little_something wrote:Certainly not a new feature request ;) Sylenth1's modulation targets are a bit limited by modern standards.
Many modern synths also allow modulating individual envelope stages for instance, which is great for playing certain sounds more realistically, especially emulations of real instruments such as brass or electric string instruments. But then again, I doubt that is the purpose of Sylenth1 ;)
Cool, thanks for confirming. I'm not looking for anything super fancy, just the ability to assign Env Amount to Velocity. Many synths have "Velocity" as a dedicated knob in each envelope rather than forcing users to use a mod matrix to do it.

Sylenth1's simplicity is what makes it great and what occasionally makes it a little frustrating :)

Return to “LennarDigital”