Atom Hub - Trumpette - FREE ambient experimental library derived from a paper trumpet

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello to you all !

April the 1st is approaching, so please, let one more clown in... This one is friendly one, though :-) Hope you will enjoy this release and will have fun playing this little new instrument. The sounds were sampled of little paper trumpet I bought to my son some time ago when attending a local circus show. It is a little paper trumpet rolling out, when the air is pushed in and immediately rolling back, when the air pressure stops.
You know that funny satirical sound, best thrown right in someone´s face - takes me back to the world of my slap-happy childhood. Anyway, as you will find out, this little trumpet does a little more than that. Explore the Trumpette for yourself, it is FREE - as a thanks to you all, friends, musicians, sample and Kontakt lovers all over the world - for your continuous support and music you write.

Have fun ! :-)

Mato

http://atomhub.net/FREE_Trumpette.html

Listen to the demo:

https://soundcloud.com/atomhub
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
www.atomhub.net
Experimental sample libraries for Kontakt 5

thankyou for this wonderful little instrument. An inspired choice that is surprisingly musical. I can see me using this quite a bit

Awesome Mato! I love stuff like this. Thanks!

The GUI is terrifying!
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Thanks Mato

Hey,

thanks a lot for this. A very creative idea and a top interface :tu:
Lots of interesting sound possibilities here.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

hello fellow musicians !

thanks for your words, enjoy this little instrument :-)
www.atomhub.net

Thanks Mato, took a bit of getting.............

The download link and soundclod links on your site are a no show here using Win7/IE11 but they show up if I use Translate.

bob bobwood wrote:Thanks Mato, took a bit of getting.............

The download link and soundclod links on your site are a no show here using Win7/IE11 but they show up if I use Translate.

Hey Bob,

I had similar problems with my mozilla firefox on win 10 - soundcloud links were "non playing, not showing" after some googling I found out that the problem was caused by a "vlc plugin", which could be found under "Addons" of my firefox. I turned that to "don´t use", or "off", something like that, and it worked for me - the links started work and play.
www.atomhub.net

nice, thanks Mato

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”