14%
Bakelite
4%
Ironic
3%

Total votes: 201

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks, so V11 is coming with a new set of styles. Many of the old ones have been discarded, some of them improved. Here's the full list of them. Exported in HDPI, click to enlarge.
Please choose the ones you like, so we know which should be default. Hater comments are not welcome, but constructive critics certainly is ;).

Titanium

Woody

Aluminion

Metro

Carbonium

Vintage

Uranium

Bakelite

Ironic
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Titanium is the best of them. Uranium is good but the colors of early & late reflection don't match so well with the bright color scheme. To me all the other ones are ugly as hell. For example the combination between structures like wood and those pseudo 3d controls with unnatural colors.

Is hard to judge by only this Turbo reverb screen.
Maybe the edit page would help decide too.

-1st for me is Titanium (it´s the best by far, looks professional, is easy on the eyes and cohesive).
-2nd is Uranium (has a nice "hardware" look) but i agree that the early and late reflection colors
are a little too dark.
-3rd is Carbonium.
-And I would keep Aluminium and Bakelite

but ditch Ironic, Vintage, Woody and Metro.
Because they look amateurish and are in my opinion the main reason why some people complain about the melda GUI styles.
Imagine no more forum battles about the GUI :D :party:

Hehe there will always be battle about the GUI :D. Because most people don't have a problem with the GUI itself, but with the fact that the plugins are complex, and that's not going to be different :). Anyways I really like the Vintage, Woody and Metro and they work especially well for more complex stuff, probably more contrast. But who knows, I'm biased :). In any case, Titanium seems to be the winner as expected.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Btw. over the years I have seem so many screenshots of the plugins with styles where I was like "what???? really???? Someone likes that???" :D, so I think there will always be someone that will like each of them.
Vojtech

DPhil wrote:but the colors
Weird colour choices, to put it mildly. Anyway, this is customizable.

What's not customizable is that Melda UIs are too heavy for older video cards. Sorry, Mr. Melda, you totally fail here, I'm not playing a 3D video game FFS.

That seems like a different topic. Anyways go to Settings and lower the FPS ;). It will be 60 by default from V11, the 80 is probably an overkill indeed.
Vojtech

Don't ditch Futuristic - its the only one I can live with (in dark mode)
Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BTW I wonder why the "OZONE" style isn´t on the list. I always thought of it as one of the better
styles. With a bit of improvement it coult be a "winner". :tu:

Yes Futuristic and Metro should remain!

Metro is there, but no Futuristic, they are too similar, sort of a "dead weight" :). I did compare the styles with the old ones, and it's like 500% improvement :D. The styles that I removed are imho quite silly now compared to the new collection. It's probably a little hard to judge from the few screenshots, but it will be pretty obvious when you'll have the chance to switch between them. (if you are betatester, you can already ;) ). Also if you install V10 first, the old styles will remain, just some of them will be replaced by the new ones, so you can check yourself.
Vojtech

Titanium and metro (although not like in picture, i use grey)
Ironic could maybe go?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Metro and Futuristic are similar but Futuristic is the one I choose every time, it's just much cleaner and more minimalistic.

+1 for Futuristic (in dark mode) this one really looks good and simple

Return to “MeldaProduction”