glyph cache - solar plexus

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/glyphcache/solar_plexus

had some free time lately - here is the outcome
have fun

happy holidays

Great glitchy beats... (especially at the end). Cool pads. The lead sounds a bit like a guitar through a volume pedal. Enjoyed.
Well done!
:)
And happy holidays to you too!
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I love the modulated sounds on here. It's like holding a bucketful of writhing, twisting snakes knowing that you've got to put your hand in there to fish out the car keys you just dropped in. An immersive listen. Great job with all the percussive electrickery too.

Good work :)

@ Allomerus - thank`s for your input

@ seismic1 - funny thing, you are so close to describe my current mindset - thank you

Copy an Eno track verbatim, then attach an automated glitch track in another time signature to it and this is what you get. :shrug:
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

:)

more like...
copy BoardsOfCanada sound, add more flutter and drop random reaktor ensambles on it - I would say.

Cliché

simple but flows along. i too liked the glitched percussion. A good headphone trip :phones:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I like the percussion at the end the best. I'm not sure if the BOC type sounds mesh that well with the percussion continuesly. Maybe it would work better if you broke it up with some harder hitting sounds here and there or something. Just an idea.

I`ve catched some perspective here, so yes - I will back to drawing board.
To be honest - I`m trying to find a sweet spot between chaos and order musically in a way that is at least half-decent for the listener and fun for me.

Once again thank`s for your feedback - great community

Return to “Music Cafe”