(MAC) Acustica-audio Aqua plugins AU work mono only in Waveform

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Inserting any of Aqua AU plugin on stereo track cancels the SIDE part of signal.

hi, i test acqua plugins from acustica regularly in tracktion. will have a look in the waveform demo.
can you try to wrap an acqua-plugin in a rack for a test and hear if it does the same then? when the left/right inputs (the visible cables) are connected correctly, it shouldn't do that.
this may be a workaround. or use the vst version provided by the acustica acqua plugininstaller.

klangbastler wrote:hi, i test acqua plugins from acustica regularly in tracktion. will have a look in the waveform demo.
can you try to wrap an acqua-plugin in a rack for a test and hear if it does the same then? when the left/right inputs (the visible cables) are connected correctly, it shouldn't do that.
this may be a workaround. or use the vst version provided by the acustica acqua plugininstaller.
VST version works fine

This will probably be because the AU version defaults to a mono channel layout.
Was this behaviour the same in T7?
(There was a very big change to the framework we build Waveform on between T7/Waveform and we're trying to keep the behaviour consistent).

dRowAudio wrote:This will probably be because the AU version defaults to a mono channel layout.
Was this behaviour the same in T7?
(There was a very big change to the framework we build Waveform on between T7/Waveform and we're trying to keep the behaviour consistent).
No idea as I did not use T7. In Logic everything works as expected

Return to “Tracktion”