Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
Cruba
KVRist

237 posts since 13 Dec, 2015

Postby Cruba; Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:02 am Trance / Chronicles of the foreign Planet / sound feedback

Hi all!

This is the 8th song for my 1st album Planethippies. I would like to have some feedback about the sound. Sure you could also tell me what you like or don't like in arrangement, inetruments, idea, harmonies etc.

Rough mixed & not masted for sure. Normally after 10-11 instruments my cubase/CPU quit working. So I tried to optimize effects in this song and was able to run 18 instruments, but that also means much mor to keep an ear on. ;)

https://soundcloud.com/cajhmere/chronic ... ew/s-iqXlq
Cruba
KVRist

Postby Cruba; Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:51 am Re: Trance / Chronicles of the foreign Planet / sound feedback

Impressive feedback! lol
fastlanephil
KVRist

336 posts since 3 Jan, 2016

Postby fastlanephil; Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:53 am Re: Trance / Chronicles of the foreign Planet / sound feedback

Sound wise it's fine if not a little thick. Maybe it could use more dancing beat and less atmosphere if it's EDM. This could also depend on the mix of other songs on your album.
Cruba
KVRist

Postby Cruba; Mon May 01, 2017 11:56 am Re: Trance / Chronicles of the foreign Planet / sound feedback

Thank's for the feedback!

It's ment to be songs to listen to, no focus on dancefloor, but I know what u mean. ;)

Lil' thick, well, I know about that fact. This will end, havin better headphones.

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe