Declensions [ambient]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings,

https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/declensions

Melodic/harmonic ambient music, perhaps enjoyable. As always, comments are welcome.

Best,

dp

awesome! beautiful! i got a soft spot for slow evolving low frequency pads with squelchy high pitched noises mixed in....(listen to "moon rover" on my SC) this kind of stuff is what made the KORG Wavestation an iconic instrument. good job :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I liked the pads in this. (' Atmosphere' ?)
I didn't think you paid any attention to composition structure. It was overly complicated and reckless.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

annode wrote:I liked the pads in this. (' Atmosphere' ?)
Deep Space Diva
I didn't think you paid any attention to composition structure. It was overly complicated and reckless.
Oh I pay a lot of attention to composition structure, but I don't always make everything obvious. This piece is one of the simpler things I've made. :)

Best,

dp

layzer wrote:awesome! beautiful!
Muchas gracias, mi amigo !
i got a soft spot for slow evolving low frequency pads with squelchy high pitched noises mixed in....(listen to "moon rover" on my SC) this kind of stuff is what made the KORG Wavestation an iconic instrument. good job :tu:
I checked out Moon Rover, very cool, and am now just listening down the LayzerKVR playlist. Love your mixes, neat rich stuff. I also note that you manage loud nicely. :)

Best,

dp

Beautiful pads Dave and I too like the "squelchy high pitched noises". Great flow to this. Enjoyed listening to it as I relax after dinner on a Sunday evening!
Well done.
John
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Due to the time difference between myself and John, I had to wait until just now to experience this piece under the exactly the same prevailing conditions as described above. I agree with him wholeheartedly. Lovely sounds.

When I saw the title, I was slightly concerned that Latin was being introduced into the KVR curriculum. "People called Romanes, they go the house?"

Good work :)

Return to “Music Cafe”