some love from germany

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
i bought a Linnstrument 128 today... after watching and reading about it online, i was convinced that this is the most innovative and kind of "just right for me" instrument / controller out there.

It is not here yet, and apart from the actual practice and experience with the Linnstrument...

i want to mention how fantastic it was to see all those videos (informations on the website, this forum etc.) by Roger Linn (and his colleagues) online... i think without his presence and demonstrations i maybe would not have bought it.
I feel that the company and the development of the instrument is very kind of alive and open for support questions etc.

Maybe the linnstrument is not for me and i will resell it, maybe it will be "my" instrument for 20 years... who knows ... but apart from that, i want to praise and thank Roger Linn (and his colleagues) for his groundbreaking work ... in development and support / information. :clap:

Hi NakedOperator,
Thank you for trying out LinnStrument, as well as for your kind words. We try.

i think the fact that english is not my first language, my words maybe sounded a little bit strange :)
Sorry for that.

Anyway... today there are a lot of companies with over-commercialized, kind of bull**** marketing attitude, while i watched your stuff, i just felt, that there is 0% bull**** and only a big focus for the thing, the instrument, itself, that`s why i wanted to mention this here...
because i think that is, nowadays, really something quite unique.

... and thank you for replying personally Roger Linn.

I`m really exited, looking forward to try out the Linnstrument!

Return to “Roger Linn Design”