Waves Brauer Motion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Brauer Motion

This time Waves has again released something innovative and interesting for a while.

http://www.waves.com/plugins/brauer-motion
No signature here!

Kudos to waves.

They must have received a lot of feedback saying how much nobody needs more hardware emulations, how it's all a lot of same old, same old anyways and how both their introductory pricing, as well as the suggested actual pricing were too high.

Now, in the last few months, they've been feeding us new, helpful utilities and virtual Instruments at snack prices so much so that I keep thinking about not selling my Mercury license. I could use the money and I'm suffering from too-much-choice syndrom because of that bundle, but damn, there are some interesting new additions. :help:
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, THE EMAILS!!!
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Pretty ball-sucky that it's only OSX 10.10.5 - 10.12.5
just as well, i'm tired of supporting that company anyway.

BasariStudios wrote:GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, THE EMAILS!!!

:lol:

pandashake wrote:
BasariStudios wrote:GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, THE EMAILS!!!

:lol:
:?

How is it funny that he doesn't know how to unsubscribe from a newsletter? Somebody help that man!

I wonder how much use one could get out of kvr if discussions about plug-ins were actually about plug-ins instead of anything else from WUP to iLok and the usual personal attacks and general moaning and complaining. I guess I'm just not made for internet forums.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

So far my favourite panning effect is Panman from Soundtoys.
But I am interested in the <emotional movement> hahaha :party:

I tried the demo and factory presets. I liked what it offered, with some unique auto-panning. There was a sense of depth albeit slight - its difficult to create this kind of three dimensional sound. Like most of these kinds of false-space tools, the effect deteriorated to a degree when using cross-feed headphone software, but it's still useable.

Seems that this takes the crown of auto-panners. Really smooth and very useful for anyone making ambient and soundscapes, not to mention some simple auto-panning.
No signature here!

Just tried the demo real quick on a simple whoosh to see if I could get it to mimic a spinning motion and it's pretty cool. Gonna get this one.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

with the sphere it looks like binaural panning but it isn't ... :-(

dreamvoid wrote:with the sphere it looks like binaural panning but it isn't ... :-(
I was kind of relieved it wasn't :phew:

is it monocompatible?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

It works especially well on swelling organs
:o
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:
It works especially well on swelling organs
:o
It definitely makes my organ swell

:wheee:

Return to “Effects”