OneSynthChallenge 100 - Inbetween Two Thoughts Blue Glowing Man Lost His Sence Of Position In Space

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, dear fellow KVR-forumers,

just wanted to post my latest track, which I've composed for the KVR OneSynthChallenge #100.
It's a track featuring just one synth, called Lord of the Springs [1] and most important I found this pretty interesting Oculus Spatialization Plugin [2] for moving Sound around in Space which somehow contributed to the titel of the track :wink:

Listening Tips: Please use headphones when listening. Please turn down volume...there's "some" dynamics"

https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/pete ... n-in-space

Hope you guys like the track and looking forward to getting some feedback from you!

BTW: Here's the list of ] In:gredience [ used to compose the track
Cubase Frequency, Melda MTremolo, Cubase Compressor, Cubase StereoEnhancer, OculusSpatializer, Cubase RoomWorks, Cubase MonoDelay, Cubase EnvelopeShaper, Cubase Distortion, Cubase Magneto II, Cubase StereoDelay, Cubase MultibandEnvelopeShaper, Cubase MultibandCompressor, Cubase Revelation, Cubase Studio Chorus, GStereo, Cubase Maximizer, Cubase UV22HR. And some 12 instances of LotS...

Best Regards
] Peter:H [

[1] http://www.taron.de/Storage/vst/webpage.htm
[2] https://developer.oculus.com/documentat ... ok-os-vst/

Pretty nifty.
Love Cubase Stereo Delay.
Love to listen again when I'm awake and more focused.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

annode wrote:Pretty nifty.
Love Cubase Stereo Delay.
Love to listen again when I'm awake and more focused.
Thanks annode, good to see you like it. And looking forward to reading what your awake ears will tell you.

Some of the delay is a combination of delay going into a reverb with some automation stuff going on.
The theme of this track was to explore "space" i.e. above panning also position sounds to the back or front.

And, sorry for the "advertising" of all the Cubase and Melda Plugins. The OneSynthChallenge rules require us to name all plugins and how many instances of the synth were used. I thought, I could do a copy paste to this thread just for the sake of information...

It's got a dark atmosphere - full of suspense. It would make a great piece of OST accompaniment for a thriller.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:It's got a dark atmosphere - full of suspense. It would make a great piece of OST accompaniment for a thriller.

Good work :)
Thanks a lot, seismic1. Good to see, that the intended atmosphere is well transported... ;-)

Very cool and sounds great in headphones! Nice balance between the glitchy sounds and the cute sounds.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Allomerus wrote:Very cool and sounds great in headphones! Nice balance between the glitchy sounds and the cute sounds.
Well done!
:)
Thanks for the fav on soundcloud, Allomerus. Good to see you like it!
I remembered listening to your tracks a while ago...cool stuff!

Return to “Music Cafe”