iRig Keys I/O - The all-in-one music production station that goes anywhere you want.

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Instant human just add coffee

I was hoping for a new DAW. Including all the sound and features of existing IK software for iOS plus more
Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

BiancaNeve wrote:Looks a lot like this.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjyDy7XGfs
That is without a doubt the thing in the teaser, one of them at least. There is also a longer one I think I have seen on the internet. My guess is its going to have software that goes with it...Something like the MPC X or Machine.

Listen to me at soundcklick:
www.soundclick.com/wewritesongs

What about people that already have Sample Tank 3 and T-Racks? What would we do with the software bundle. Can we resell the licenses?
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:What about people that already have Sample Tank 3 and T-Racks? What would we do with the software bundle. Can we resell the licenses?
You can transfer the licenses you already have in your account (as long as they qualify per the FAQ found here).

I really like the idea of an all-in-one, and the keybed looks good.

But..

I wish the 49-key had pads in two rows instead of 1 (like the 25 key). Also wish the 49-key had 8 pots. Not a big fan of the slider strips - prefer the tactile response of a true mod and pitch wheels.

Still, depending on quality and DAW integration I could see the 25-key for a very mobile rig.

-Dan
Windows/Mac | Studio One, Live, Logic | Push 2, Maschine MKIII, Atom SQ | Presonus Quantum 2, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, | Fender, Godin, Taylor

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”