Sylenth crashes after starting to use UI scaling

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds odd, but Sylenth worked absolutely fine and without any problem for me. Then at some point I started using the UI scaling and set it to 175% (which by the way is a great, immersive experience!!) and from next studio session on when I wanted to load the project again... BAM! Crash. The report always looks the same (JUCE's image loader initialization). After retrying several times it SOMETIMES works to get the project back again. That also makes sense because the function it crashes in is repostCurrentNSEvent - is suspect it is one of JUCE's platform adapters/wrappers.

Setting the size back to a hundred percent also has no effect - it stays crashy.

Crashlog not attached as this moronic forum software does not allow .txt files. If you tell me an address to send the log to I'll definitely do so!

Let me know if you need additional info!

Hi,

Please contact us directly here:
https://www.lennardigital.com/support/c ... p?type=def

And let us know what OS and host software you are using exactly, and which version of Sylenth1.

Ok I just launched Live and saw that there is an update available. I'll check that first as I read in the version history that you fixed loading issues on Mac. Keeping my fingers crossed :phones:

You latest update seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks!
:tu:

Return to “LennarDigital”