can use with mtransient or dynamic eq midi note on message to trigger start of an envelepe ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

there are so many modulation features but i see not how it is possible to tell with the note on message the dynamic eq or transient, that the effect should start

this is usefull for vocal singers as realitone blue or ladies so the singer can sing with a better attack of first letter. in rock songs is sing with louder attack. detect the attack with audio work only if the notes are sing not legato. so midi notes can trigger always correct. it is also usefull in other sounds to make them more dynamic. for example transient can only increase if midi note on is over 60.
It can hear that audio detect work not very goof (of course in other transient enhancer too)and it notice sometimes a vibrato as transient or miss note on in this song

https://soundcloud.com/realitone/amazing-blue-grace

such wrong detect can avoid when use midi note on to trigger the transient.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

In the modulators you can either use the MIDI reset in the Normal mode, or use the Envelope mode and trigger it using MIDI.

http://www.meldaproduction.com/video-tu ... odulators/

You could also use MIDI directly, or attach them to a multiparameter, which can provide smooth crossfading using Speed parameter. Some more tutorials:

http://www.meldaproduction.com/video-tutorials
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

this videos i see, and i find such a page in mconvolution too, but there is no page in mtransient. please see screenshot. or must this enable somewhere else ?. when i click on multiparameter i get a diffrent page and there is no audio midi setting. but ok, i can try out mtransformer, here i see modulators too, its maybe better for dynamic vocal processing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aaah, yeah, you need to use MTransientMB ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

ok, thanks. I own munison, this is then too not able to trigger with midi notes. if this is possible then maybe the harmonizer can use the midi notes of chord and build harmonies. i hear in groove agent, that it pitch and stretch only after transient so sound better. so when have midi trigger transient can skip first 20 ms. or maybe do only process first 100 ms to make attacks fuller

to avoid such questions in future, maybe you or a melda plugin expert user can do some examples presets you show in video to see how it work. this preset can name as template_midi note trigger envelope or others that can do with melda plugins. i think it lots easier to have a preset and modify it and other can see whats possible with the melda plugin system

Hmmm, I have quite a difficulty understanding you again. So please create some tiny Cubase (you are using right? if not, any host, I have pretty much all of them) project and send it to me via info@meldaproduction.com and tell me what you want to do exactly.
Vojtech

maybe its wrong explain because i write 2 things i want do. simular to this. so can play any chord come from midi notes

https://help.uaudio.com/hc/en-us/articl ... DI-Control

2. thing i want do

this is usefull for munison too, and if move a midi note, it work easy, because there need no automation data move for plugin control

https://www.reddit.com/r/ableton/commen ... idi_notes/

I'm afraid I'm completely lost here. Magicmusic you really need to start creating separate threads, this way you make things really messy. Anyways I assume you are able to use the MIDI , so point one is solved. The other thing is about modulators, I already talked about that. So please send me a project and tell me exactly what is not working properly. I cannot really help you like this.
Vojtech

maybe other understand what i mean and think the features usefull and can explain better. some effects have no modulation page. that all melda effects have a modulation page i think usefull. i did not know how i can explain this with a example project.

for the munison. think about you have notes C4 E4 c5 in a song and you have a audio sample(own sing lead vocal or simular) at c4. now munison create in his harmonizer 2 additional voices with +4 and +12
if notes are c4 + f4 munison create 1 additional voice at f4.

Many effects don't have modulators for a reason - mainly marketing. For instance, MAutopan is the free version of MAutopanMB, which besides it is multiband also has the modulators, that's what you pay for.

As for MUnison, I just don''t get your problem, sorry. Sounds like normal thing for automation or MIDI control.
Vojtech

Wy not do a standalone midi effect mmodulation. the modulator engine from melda is very powerfull(i think the best)and if standalone effect that can output midi controller messages it can use to give better vibrato or software articulations as bend up half(modulation can output pitchbend), to synths too. because standalone there can save nice sounding modulations which can use in any effect.

I know no musican that use automation control for effects. is too much work, because when change notes, the automation need change too. or when other effect is try. so when have a modulation engine that can trigger with midi notes or audio(when audio source is ok for this) is faster solution.

I'm afraid that's not really an interesting thing to develop, sorry. After all we have pretty much everything in the portfolio now. Plus MIDI output is rather problematic...
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”