Autumn music using Korg Gadget

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I picked up the Korg Gadget for Mac and have been playing around with it. Have a listen if you like

https://soundcloud.com/idsubmerged/fall

Regards
id Sub

cool sounds. mix is ok, i think the scrubby percussion is too loud front and center and distracting, taking too much focus off the other instruments.
perhaps set it back a bit with reverb. pads could use more dynamic range and mixed quieter.
ymmv
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Have gadget on iPad with most of the synths and it is very cool. Also got the lite version for MAC and I like using it. It's a very good system and has lots of great sounds.

Like what you have done here, although I agree with Layer that the drums could be quieter. Great choice of sounds and nice progressions...

Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I think I agree with the other comments on here regarding the percussion. I would drop it by 2-3 dB. I loved the other sounds on here, especially the arp which reminded me of Ozric Tentacles.

Good work :)

Berlin school sequence was promising in the beginning until your percussion take over the control. Nothing left for to listen. I would prefer some simple kick for example. Anyway, this is choice of taste isn't it.

Return to “Music Cafe”