Any News about MYYY?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody,
An news about MYYY?
some roadmap or date?
I 'm waiting for this ultimate synth, with the innovative Melda vision.
Best. :hug:

Vojtech recently said he had to do some internal restructuring of the main melda code and that it would take a month or maybe more. Knowing him though he’ll finish in a week. After that I believe he wants to work on the mixing revolution. I think MYYY will come after that.

I don’t think anyone knows when its coming, but I would shocked if it came before 2019. Personally I’m really excited for it though.

Yeah, honestly I'm way more excited about MYYY than I am about the mixing revolution. My understanding is it's going to be a very spectral-focused suite of effects and/or instrument stuff... which I'm sooooo into!

Same here. Most excited for MYYY! It is a long way off though.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

So... What is MYYY? And why do I think that it's something super cool, even though I have no idea what it is?

sirmonkey wrote:So... What is MYYY?
the name says it all, don't you think? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is MXXX but an instrument. Probably consisting of various sound generators like wavetable osc, samplers etc. With per note modulators.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

...& spectral filters? :lol:

Well, first the restructuralization. Then probably some basic core of the mixing revo, and in the meantime MYYY should start. If you ask about timeframe, no idea whatsoever :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

can anyone explain me what is this MYYY something like MXXX or completely different ??
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Apratim wrote:can anyone explain me what is this MYYY something like MXXX or completely different ??
It should be sort of an ultimate instrument - imagine MXXX, but modules like oscillator, sampler etc., all executed per-voice etc...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Would "MModular" or "MModularSynth" be a more appropriate name?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks for the info,
the release date is not so important, the important thing is if MYYY will be out one day and i have the answer.
Ultimate could be a good name....

MeldaProduction wrote:
Apratim wrote:can anyone explain me what is this MYYY something like MXXX or completely different ??
It should be sort of an ultimate instrument - imagine MXXX, but modules like oscillator, sampler etc., all executed per-voice etc...
ok that seems quite damm interesting
what feature will that have any spoiler available
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Return to “MeldaProduction”