One Synth Challenge #106: FB-3100/3200/3300 by Full Bucket Music (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-3100 FB-3200 FB-3300

Welcome to the One Synth Challenge #106! It's a friendly music competition where you can win cool prizes but most importantly, meet amazing musicians, and learn a lot about mixing, sound design, and more! :)

Submissions:
https://soundcloud.com/kvrosc/sets/one- ... nge-106-fb

Want a chat room with other OSCers? Join our slack here

Full Description: FB-3x00 are ... amazing :hyper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnwp-teDEq8

Prizes:
(Would you like to be a sponsor / prize donor? Contact me via PM or go ahead and post your intended donation here! Get a cool mention on our donator wall of honor)

Special Note:
Soundemote and Ridan is offering a secondary prize (on top of the normal prize): If you would like your winning track on spotify, please specify so as well, or you will be contacted by rghvdberg.

Synthmorph: Any 1 soundset

KV331 Audio : Synthmaster One

Sonimus : Any one Plugin

Tritik : Echorus (effect plugin)

Soundemote : PrettyScope (beautiful analog oscilloscope), you may choose this as a secondary prize on top of your regular prize.

Audio Thing : Outer Space (vintage tape echo plugin)

NUSofting : 1 Copy of Modelonia v2 Synthesizer

JRR Shop : UVI: Digital Synsations (vintage 90's synth sample library and player)

Dmitry Sches : Tantra Multi-Effect + 3 Expansions

Dmitry Sches : Diversion

KV331 Audio : Synthmaster

Touch The Universe Productions: LuSH-101 Cloud Layers soundset

The FXB Project by alvfaria : Any 3 commercial sound banks. See the main site here

Guda Audio : Euterpe XL

Wusik : 1 bundle of Wusik 8000, Wusik Station 8, and Wusik EVE v3

Abstract Cats Music : AbiTron Bank for Synthmaster

satYatunes : One of any commercial product

Xenos Soundworks : Choice of any 1 product

Ghostwave Audio : Any two soundsets of Choice

Twolegs Toneworks : Any one soundset

The Unfinished : Any two soundsets of Choice

Rob Lee Music or here : A soundset for either: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune

Luftrum : One soundset free of choice.

Ridan: Any one soundset as a secondary prize, on top of the regular prize.
haunting soundscapes, atmospheric chords, layered pads, anamorphic guitars,
brass and woodwind-esque, rhythmic/melodic sequences, and macabre sound effects.

Kreativ Sound: RAW Bundle
(RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures)

Aiyn Zahev Sounds: Any 2 Soundsets of choice from the website (Uplifting Trance Presets)

Studio 13.37: Pro audio studio on a USB stick

Pooya Payvar (Stonail) : 1 custom made Max for [Ableton] Live: controller, midi or audio effect

Mulperi : 1 Soundbank of Choice

Dream Audio Tools : 1 Indie Fingers bundle (Indie Fingers volumes One and Two)

Bjulin : Inspire soundset for Zebra²

LeapIntoTheVoid : Enchantment Of Absynth Trilogy

Bluff Munkey - 2 soundsets of choice

Solidtrax : 1 Soundset of choice

Any other offers of prizes will be greatly appreciated. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Questions? Comments? Concerns? You want some love? Just post here in this thread :)

Want to try out your skills in other contests / competitions /challenges?
  • DiHalt Demoscene competitions
  • Indaba - Has a mix of popular and indie artists with various contests like remixing and song writing. Some people from OSC have had success here.
  • KVR Mix Challenge (see stickies) - Who can mix a song the best (Without adding extra recordings /musical additions)? Each person starts out with the same stems.
  • Music Cafe (KVR, see stickies) - A thematic monthly competition. Use recording, real instruments, synths and samples.
  • RemixComps - An aggregator for remix contests from a variety of artists and genres (mostly EDM) - indie and popular.
  • Skio Music Contests - Lots of remixes you can join (Mostly EDM) - big prizes.
  • Soundevotion (SDCOMPO) Competition - Even longer running than the OSC, the SDCOMPO is even more niche in that you must use a tracker, and set of specific effects. Great community.
Last edited by bjporter on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Oh glorious. This was on my list of synths to learn. Psyched for this one big time.

Oh wow nice.

BJ, r u sure that UHE still is sponsoring a plugin this round?

Full Bucket in the house!!!! Yes, I've been clicking the refresh button on the main page for the past hour. FB has been one of the most generous developers of all time.

Not sure if I will submit a full track due to holidays and travel, but I at least plan on making some drum patches to put up there for some stew starters if people want them.
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

So it's the 3100 and not the 3200 or 3300? LOL.

Wooot? Why not FB-3300??? :o
FB-3100 is...uhm... it's ...uhm... I'm very confused by it and if I am confused by it...pfff... but FB-3300 is pretty straight forward with the same sort of charming sound, yes?
FB-3100 makes a lot of unfavorable things, technically speaking. Sudden barks when anything happens, like, say you save a song during playback, which I do A LOT, because I listen to a change I've made and like it and save while it's still playing. But also breaking at a loop point can set it off to do a friendly little BARK. Then there's the whole envelope weirdness. It's like an extra handicap. Like this whole thing feels like simply a handicap for no reason. Yes, yes, yes authenticity and all, I'm sure this is what it is, but dang, man... it's... (THIS IS WHERE YOU IMAGINE A WHOLE LOT MORE BITCHING AND MOANING, ENDING ON MY KNEES WITH A WHIMPERING, PLEADING...) why? WHY? Oh my god, why!? :dog: :pray:

Oh, hey, this one escaped me quite passionately! :lol: :scared:

Anyway, just was wondering, well... why! :shrug: 8)

At least the 3100 is on version 1.1

Shall we include FB-3300 and FB-3200?

Next 10 votes decide: Write yea or nay

YES! BIG YEA!

Yea from over here as well. Not saying I'm jumping into doing a track this month, but it sure seems like a more interesting proposition that way ;)

Yes. I'll even enter.

Yea

Yes :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yea. Would it be the first Three Synth Challenge?

BJ, you already have a majority even if the next 4 voters say nay so let's do it.

Return to “Instruments”