Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5429 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:32 pm the beauty of innuendoes ...

the beauty of innuendoes

aalto
buchla easel V
metaphysical function
presswerk
FLS
Image
User avatar
seismic1
KVRAF
 
8921 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:37 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

Great use of stereo field, and the crescendos give the track a breathing, living quality. Tasty ringmod.

Good work :)
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5429 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:41 am Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

seismic1 wrote:Great use of stereo field, and the crescendos give the track a breathing, living quality. Tasty ringmod.

Good work :)


Thank you ...
As always , I appreciate your taking the time to listen and comment .
Image
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
35955 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:47 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

that was lovely :)
filled with interesting sounds and movement but never too busy! masterful as ever
User avatar
justin3am
KVRAF
 
10372 posts since 7 May, 2006, from Southern California

Postby justin3am; Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:02 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

Looks like I have some catching up to do! Just posting so I remember to listen when I get home.
User avatar
ccDuckett
KVRist
 
432 posts since 14 Jun, 2011, from Betwixt or between

Postby ccDuckett; Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:07 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

Really like the combination of tools- it's not immediately obvious what's being used (which can be tricky since all three have such "signature" sounds). Short, but evocative.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5429 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:15 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

vurt wrote:that was lovely :)
filled with interesting sounds and movement but never too busy! masterful as ever


thanks ...
i can't tell you how happy i am to see you spending some time
around here again ... hope you keep it up ...
Image
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5429 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:18 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

ccDuckett wrote:Really like the combination of tools- it's not immediately obvious what's being used (which can be tricky since all three have such "signature" sounds). Short, but evocative.


thank you ...
aalto leads off, then the buchla easel V ...
mf is sort of a noise floor , bled in gradually ...
Image
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5429 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:19 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

justin3am wrote:Looks like I have some catching up to do! Just posting so I remember to listen when I get home.


hope things have somewhat settled down for you ...
Image
User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
 
35955 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:32 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

experimental.crow wrote:
vurt wrote:that was lovely :)
filled with interesting sounds and movement but never too busy! masterful as ever


thanks ...
i can't tell you how happy i am to see you spending some time
around here again ... hope you keep it up ...


im hoping so too.
life got on top of me for a while, so didn't feel too artistic.
but im on top again and have already added a few pieces in the test tube :lol:
User avatar
justin3am
KVRAF
 
10372 posts since 7 May, 2006, from Southern California

Postby justin3am; Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 am Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

I really enjoyed this. Lots of interesting tonal variations. I hear a lot of fun stuff going on with Aalto's wave guide delay. I love the way the tension builds as things become more chaotic. Very well done.

Thanks for sharing!
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5429 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:02 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

justin3am wrote:I really enjoyed this. Lots of interesting tonal variations. I hear a lot of fun stuff going on with Aalto's wave guide delay. I love the way the tension builds as things become more chaotic. Very well done.

Thanks for sharing!


thanks justin ...
still new kit , to me ...
learning my way around ...
Image
fastlanephil
KVRian
 
528 posts since 3 Jan, 2016

Postby fastlanephil; Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:30 pm Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

Interesting experimental music. It made me think of Stockhausen.
experimental.crow
KVRAF
 
5429 posts since 9 Mar, 2003, from The Druid Hills

Postby experimental.crow; Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:51 am Re: the beauty of innuendoes ...

fastlanephil wrote:Interesting experimental music. It made me think of Stockhausen.


Thank you for listening , and your comments ...
High praise indeed , of which I am not worthy...
It would be nice to have even 1/10th of his talent ...
Image

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe