Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
pinaxa
KVRer

2 posts since 15 Oct, 2002

Postby pinaxa; Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:31 am REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

I installed Repro 1 and Repro 5 on my system (Mac OS X El Capitan) and when previewing sounds with Repro 5 in NI Komplete Kontrol there is no sound. Retro 1 is working as expected reproducing sounds in preview.
Any Idea?
aMUSEd
KVRAF

29532 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:09 pm Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Just doesn't have any yet
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16468 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:18 pm Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Yes they do.

viewtopic.php?p=6955155#p6955155

Or, if you want properly normalized ones, so they match the loudness of Repro-1 previews, get my modification at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IcZYx ... nfIk_n-zjM
aMUSEd
KVRAF

29532 posts since 14 Sep, 2002, from In teh net

Postby aMUSEd; Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:21 pm Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Cool that was quick work
pinaxa
KVRer

2 posts since 15 Oct, 2002

Postby pinaxa; Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:14 pm Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Thanks!
tomorrow I will install it
Scotty
KVRAF

1583 posts since 22 Dec, 2002

Postby Scotty; Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Does anyone know where and what folder we are suppossed to place the Repro 5 preview files for NKS? I am on a PC ... windows 7. The Repro 1 previews are working fine in Komplete Kontrol I just don't know where they are located and a search hasn't helped.
Asusp9712Core,RayDats,OASYSPCI,Cubase9,KorgLeg,Avalon737s+2022,UA4710D,6176,DCS,LA610MK2s,Neve, ARC2, Soundtoys,UADOCTO,AdamA7X, SphereMics, BCF+R2000s, DrmBrut,MiniLog,Volcas,MoogSubPhat,EnsqDP4,VirusC,Scope,MinBrut,Plugiator,NIS61 Ultimate,ComposrsCld.
EvilDragon
KVRAF

Postby EvilDragon; Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

You don't need to place them anywhere, previews for Repro-1/5 are now part of Native Browser Preview Library, it was updated. So update it from Native Access.
Scotty
KVRAF

Postby Scotty; Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:59 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Thanks Mr. Evil Dragon.... I found the install instructions in the read me folder in the zip folder ... they didn't appear automatically and I am running the latest preview library update so I will do it manually as per U-He's instructions.

Yep... all is good audio previews are showing up.
Asusp9712Core,RayDats,OASYSPCI,Cubase9,KorgLeg,Avalon737s+2022,UA4710D,6176,DCS,LA610MK2s,Neve, ARC2, Soundtoys,UADOCTO,AdamA7X, SphereMics, BCF+R2000s, DrmBrut,MiniLog,Volcas,MoogSubPhat,EnsqDP4,VirusC,Scope,MinBrut,Plugiator,NIS61 Ultimate,ComposrsCld.
redlester
KVRer

23 posts since 30 Jan, 2018

Postby redlester; Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:10 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Scotty wrote:Thanks Mr. Evil Dragon.... I found the install instructions in the read me folder in the zip folder ... they didn't appear automatically and I am running the latest preview library update so I will do it manually as per U-He's instructions.

I have the same problem. No Repro-5 previews despite using the latest update via Native Access.

Which read me folder and what zip folder are you referring to?
Scotty
KVRAF

Postby Scotty; Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:59 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

From the Repro-5_NKS_PreviewsFactoryLibrary.zip archive on U-He website.

Where to put the NKS preview files for Repro-5 (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
On Mac,
copy the ZIP file [Repro-5_NKS_Previews.zip] to the following location:
MacHD/Library/Application Support/u-he/Repro-1/NKS/Repro-5/
Next, double-click the ZIP file to unpack it in that directory. A hidden [.previews] folder will be added.
Please only do this once! If you do this multiple times, additional [.previews] folders will be created. These are of no use.

On PC,
open the ZIP file [Repro-5_NKS_Previews.zip] and copy its contents to the following location:

~\Repro-1.data\NKS\Repro-5\

A folder named [.previews] will be added to that location.
The u-he team

redlester wrote:
Scotty wrote:Thanks Mr. Evil Dragon.... I found the install instructions in the read me folder in the zip folder ... they didn't appear automatically and I am running the latest preview library update so I will do it manually as per U-He's instructions.

I have the same problem. No Repro-5 previews despite using the latest update via Native Access.

redlester
KVRer

Postby redlester; Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:36 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Scotty wrote:From the Repro-5_NKS_PreviewsFactoryLibrary.zip archive on U-He website.

Where to put the NKS preview files for Repro-5 (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
On Mac,
copy the ZIP file [Repro-5_NKS_Previews.zip] to the following location:
MacHD/Library/Application Support/u-he/Repro-1/NKS/Repro-5/
Next, double-click the ZIP file to unpack it in that directory. A hidden [.previews] folder will be added.
Please only do this once! If you do this multiple times, additional [.previews] folders will be created. These are of no use.

On PC,
open the ZIP file [Repro-5_NKS_Previews.zip] and copy its contents to the following location:

~\Repro-1.data\NKS\Repro-5\

A folder named [.previews] will be added to that location.
The u-he team

redlester wrote:

Excellent! Will try this tonight, many thanks for your help.
redlester
KVRer

Postby redlester; Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:13 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Scotty wrote:From the Repro-5_NKS_PreviewsFactoryLibrary.zip archive on U-He website.

Sorry, I must be blind but no matter how much I search I can't find this zip file on the u-he website.

Could you post a link to it?

Actually I've just looked at the folder in question on my Mac, and the preview files are already there. So I have no idea why they are not working.

Can anyone from u-he please let me know what to do about this?
Urs
u-he

22125 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:23 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

redlester wrote:

Sorry, I must be blind but no matter how much I search I can't find this zip file on the u-he website.

Could you post a link to it?

Actually I've just looked at the folder in question on my Mac, and the preview files are already there. So I have no idea why they are not working.

Can anyone from u-he please let me know what to do about this?

The preview files were overlooked by the guy who designed our new website, i.e. as far as I know, it was forgotten to add them. We're waiting to fill the web guy position to have someone fix it.

In the meantime, this link will work:

https://uhedownloads-heckmannaudiogmb.n ... eviews.zip
EvilDragon
KVRAF

Postby EvilDragon; Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:28 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

Aren't the previews for Repro-5 now a part of Native Browser Preview Library v1.1? I don't recall.
Urs
u-he

22125 posts since 7 Aug, 2002, from Berlin

Postby Urs; Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:25 am Re: REPRO 5 no NKS Preview in Komplete Kontrol

EvilDragon wrote:Aren't the previews for Repro-5 now a part of Native Browser Preview Library v1.1? I don't recall.

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they only did the first batch of what existed in NKS-land and from then on every manufacturer has to do their own. Such that, Repro-1 previews are in the Library, but Repro-5 isn't.

I could be wrong though.
Next

Moderator: u-he Mods

Return to u-he